rubio95's FPH2 - RotJ WIP

Ryan something that stands out to me....just glancing at it.

Boba-Fett-Return-of-the-Jedi-Helmet-07.jpg

Ryan something that stands out to me....just glancing at it.

View attachment 90284

That's because you're wise, Dom, lol! I'm still not totally sure what that mist color is. Trust me, I'm aware it's missing. It looks to me to be a really light gray color, and I think I may have erred on the back panels by using a darker gray color for the final misting back there. Bottom line is, I'm pacing myself. I had a sale in the works for this helmet, but it looks like that's fallen through, so I can take my sweet time finalizing it.

werd....play with a piece of scrap spray some silver, mask then hit it with your grey,,,,and mask...then hit it with the red.... let er dry and experiment with the greys....

werd....play with a piece of scrap spray some silver, mask then hit it with your grey,,,,and mask...then hit it with the red.... let er dry and experiment with the greys....

That was exactly my plan...I just haven't done it yet. I need to reload several colors for my next helmet, so I was kinda hanging back until I make my next trip to the hobby shop. I'm about halfway through my first bottle of Caboose, and I'm getting antsy.

Does anyone else get that feeling? Lol it feels like I need to buy up every available bottle, just in case.

Anyways, I'll be trying a few new things. In going to take my ESB back to formula on the mandibles, and I'm debating whether to redo the dome and lower cheeks. First things first, though: time to reload paint.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back