RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

I think they’re holding out on the metal ears. They’d save time/cash shipping them together. According to the last YouTube update the ears are imminent.
Yes that is correct, I emailed Andrea a few days ago ( RSprops email manager), they were meant to receive their metal ears last week, so I expect them to arrive sometime this week. That’s the only thing holding orders out, as they’ve yet to receive the ears.

I assume once they get the metal ears they're going to mold and cast them in resin?

I ordered the resin ears and also haven't really heard anything regarding my order. I was hoping to get it sent to superjedi, but still just waiting on them to ship it and deliver it to me.

I sent him a message on facebook but haven't heard back yet.
I assume once they get the metal ears they're going to mold and cast them in resin?

I ordered the resin ears and also haven't really heard anything regarding my order. I was hoping to get it sent to superjedi, but still just waiting on them to ship it and deliver it to me.
Same here. I’m waiting on my cast with metal ears. From what I heard from RS, the ears are inanimate. Soon these helmets will be in are hands.

Hi folks – I noticed that the painted/complete version of the lineage helmet isn't available on their site right now. I sent them a message, but does anyone know when/if this option will be available again? My wallet is ready... :p

It shows out of stock.
But the listing is there.
I've got something commissioned from them right now, and in conversing with them over email about it's status, I was told they are horribly busy trying to get orders out before end of year.
My commission isn't scheduled to be completed until beginning of 2021 sometime, and I placed order back in October.
I would say keep up with them, but they're super swamped right now.
It should be available again soon I would think.

I still haven’t heard back from them about a light kit for their helmet. They are either really busy or aren’t interested in me designing a kit for them or maybe both.

Anyone had any updates or received it? Since the ears email I've had nothing.
They were busy boxing them up last week, just waiting on one the extra pieces to arrive I think.
IMG_20201127_132500_3.jpg

RS does great work but I'm really sad of their communication sometimes. They are really late for this run but don't really inform us of what is going on, and discovering the first photos of the ears from someone external to RS is really sad. We paid good money for those ears and we never even saw a photo of them before.
Anyways, I'm just anxious to receive the helmet now and I hope they manage to deliver before Brexit, as this would be really bad for the European customers.

thank you Funkyred for the unofficial news, I'm not asking for more, but it would be nice if RS could deliver them themselves too. (y)

RS does great work but I'm really sad of their communication sometimes. They are really late for this run but don't really inform us of what is going on, and discovering the first photos of the ears from someone external to RS is really sad. We paid good money for those ears and we never even saw a photo of them before.
Anyways, I'm just anxious to receive the helmet now and I hope they manage to deliver before Brexit, as this would be really bad for the European customers.

thank you Funkyred for the unofficial news, I'm not asking for more, but it would be nice if RS could deliver them themselves too. (y)
They have pretty constant updates on their you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Officialrspropmaster

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back