RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

JojoFett95

Jr Hunter
I think they’re holding out on the metal ears. They’d save time/cash shipping them together. According to the last YouTube update the ears are imminent.
Yes that is correct, I emailed Andrea a few days ago ( RSprops email manager), they were meant to receive their metal ears last week, so I expect them to arrive sometime this week. That’s the only thing holding orders out, as they’ve yet to receive the ears.

joe

Jr Hunter
I assume once they get the metal ears they're going to mold and cast them in resin?

I ordered the resin ears and also haven't really heard anything regarding my order. I was hoping to get it sent to superjedi, but still just waiting on them to ship it and deliver it to me.

JojoFett95

Jr Hunter
I sent him a message on facebook but haven't heard back yet.
I assume once they get the metal ears they're going to mold and cast them in resin?

I ordered the resin ears and also haven't really heard anything regarding my order. I was hoping to get it sent to superjedi, but still just waiting on them to ship it and deliver it to me.
Same here. I’m waiting on my cast with metal ears. From what I heard from RS, the ears are inanimate. Soon these helmets will be in are hands.