RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

I have a painted with metal ears ordered as well. Question, what is a SA edition? I thought it was SE (special edition) version.
Thanks

Yeah, that's how the email read. Might be some other deal on future runs though hopefully.

This is them for anyone who avoids/hates FB.
View attachment 199657

And another angle

View attachment 199658
woohoa...
Havent seen those pictures before, but they look stunning. I especially like the way the machined surface looks... nice and uniform. Ready to display unpainted attatched to the unpainted helmet.
Surely a great bargain for under 200 pounds (bought with a helmet, of course)

Does anyone know if the stand and plaque are included?

Does anyone have the measures of those ears? Would be interesting to know if they would fit a 3rd gen cast like WF or MF.
I believe this has been discussed before.
As far as I remember, the differences should be small enough that you wouldnt notice it with such a proportinally small contact area like the ears.

boba87fett you are probably much better equipped to shed light on this?

As far as I remember, the differences should be small enough that you wouldnt notice it with such a proportinally small contact area like the ears.

I remember that the 3rd gen helmets were like 2 or 3mm smaller on a whole and therefore I would suspect that the 1st gen ears would fit. I was just wondering if anybody could positively confirm that :)

The RS Props Helmet is the G2 helmet below. G3-G4 are MF. I haven't measured or been given measurements by either MCR or WF. However, the MCR G2 lid should be comparable to the G2 RS Props lid.

Metal ears from RS, MCR and Elstree should fit any of the G2-G4 hero helmets without issue. May even fit some folks PP3 based helmets like the RotJ that RS posted photos of.

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 9.49.42 AM.png

Boba Fett Hero Helmet Left Side Measurements.jpg
Boba Fett Hero Helmet Right Side Measurements.jpg

I remember that the 3rd gen helmets were like 2 or 3mm smaller on a whole and therefore I would suspect that the 1st gen ears would fit. I was just wondering if anybody could positively confirm that :)
I own both a G2 and a G4. The ear to ear width is only a 1mm difference. Hero ears fit the G2 flawlessly and look virtually the same on a G4.

**edit note: the G4 cast and it's predecessors were low-shrink material casts

Last edited:
I know nothing about this but it would make sense if they got some measures from G or even a resin cast from the originals (a mould was made).

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back