Official Shin Tool Thread

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
I have been working on these for a little while. The dimensions are based off the found items and the Visual Dictionary. While it looks like the VD created the Sonic Beam and Survival Knife from scratch, the dimensions I have are off the Patterson stirring rod and the squeegee. Hope the attachments work...

Attachments

• ShinTools01.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 392
  • ShinTools02.pdf
    77.1 KB · Views: 379
hey ya'll the ? i have is, i just bought these shin tool but im bit confused on one of them there is the sonic beam and anti security thing, knife and what i thought was a ajustment tool but in the pic it almost looks like a becon for the jet pack, just wanted to know if anyone knows what this is... thanks

Attachments

• shintoolflash1.zip
    112.5 KB · Views: 301
... what i thought was a ajustment tool but in the pic it almost looks like a becon for the jet pack, just wanted to know if anyone knows what this is... thanks

I have no idea what it is, but I am a 100% certain it is neither the jet pack beacon nor the adjustment tool. Looks like someone took some artistic license to the part.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back