New Target Boba Fett helmet released

I've seen the Kylo helmet on Amazon for $65 maybe these will be on there soon also. If you're looking to buy it cause it's boba?

Sent from my iPhone

Anyone used this for a Prototype Super Trooper Fett as im tempted :)

I just picked up 3 from jet.com. They do a price reduction for increased numbers and other options; bottom line I think I got them for $42 each. It's not $30, but better than $60.

My intent is to do 1 Prototype Super Trooper Fett, one Jango and 1 Boba Fett and most likely will be just on display. I am new to the hobby and need to develop painting and modding skills. I figured the Prototype Super Trooper would be a great first build. That said, i haven't used bondo, fiberglass, resin or a dremel on plastic and will only be using spray paint. But I'm pretty excited to figure out how to start and when.

I'm in the same boat Steven. I haven't touched mine since I popped the ears off and was fascinated by how simply it is all put together. I set it on the top of a shelf and swore I was gonna repaint it over the spring/summer... then I scratch built a helmet and armor for my girlfriend and built 3 G.I.Joe helmets instead! Oops. Maybe it's time to revisit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A

I just finished mine, These helmets are great modding platforms especially for someone tall with a large head ( 6'3, 26" head). this fits my head with room to spare. I glued the seams, filled the dent and turn signals, t-visor, new paint, extended RF stalk, and fiberglassed the interior. These are a steal at 40 bucks, in total I have less than 70 bucks invested in this thing.

C7B8wWc.jpg

I just finished mine, These helmets are great modding platforms especially for someone tall with a large head ( 6'3, 26" head). this fits my head with room to spare. I glued the seams, filled the dent and turn signals, t-visor, new paint, extended RF stalk, and fiberglassed the interior. These are a steal at 40 bucks, in total I have less than 70 bucks invested in this thing.

C7B8wWc.jpg
l
looks good what did you use to fill the dent? Wanting to do a supertrooper with one I found today for $33

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back