EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER HERO LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR LEGEND!!

I don't expect anything from the paintjob but damn, that thing would be amazing for a repaint for sure.

But their interpretation of time has always been a bit off, so I really don't see them just releasing this thing within the next 2 or 3 months. They might have said a thing or two at SDCC, but do we really want to believe that?

If it’s releasing that quickly I’d have to imagine they’re close to being on a boat. I never trust their delivery times.

Anyone got any pics of this thing or seen it in person?
If it's a straight up plastic copy of the one we've already seen then could be a big hit for them. If they can provide a decent paint up I would think they would make a great return on cheaper plastic helmets.

I have seen the pic from a slide presentation at Rebelscum forums.

Has anyone actually seen this thing yet either via prototype or blank? I've only been able to find photos of the regular one that will likely never see the light of day production wise hahaha

Yikes they announced a signature edition of their scaled Falcon...even at that price with the signatures thats almost a $1500 premium for the 25 edition.
  • AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER STARTING MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2018
  • $2,999 Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers).
  • Limited to only 25 pieces worldwide.
  • Numbered base plaque signed by Harrison Ford, Billy Dee Williams and Peter Mayhew
  • High quality Die Cast and ABS plastic construction.
  • Approximate 1:100 Scale - Measures Approximately 13-1/2" Long X 11" Wide (Diameter).
  • Lighting effects for the cockpit, headlights & engines.
  • EFX Display Base.
  • Certificate of Authenticity/Prop Story.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back