First Sons – Boba Fett Preproduction #2 Helmet Progeny

Wasted Fett

Literally Asian
Yeah but if your glove mold is stuck, you sacrifice the mold and keep the integrity of the original piece, no matter what piece you're working on. Who would use a prybar? Ridiculous.

intwenothor

Active Hunter
I agree but your observation really serves to reinforce the point I'm making. Interesting that the same thing happened to the buck because that has release damage too.

intwenothor

Active Hunter
I come back and reread this every month or so. Amazing that we know so much about this!
There's a fantastic thread over at the rpf about this matter. The second page onwards with a conversation between, mostly, Art and Ryan is fascinating. It's called 'My new boba fett helmet casting'. It's a brilliant thread.

slappymancuso

Jr Hunter
There's a fantastic thread over at the rpf about this matter. The second page onwards with a conversation between, mostly, Art and Ryan is fascinating. It's called 'My new boba fett helmet casting'. It's a brilliant thread.
I've been looking for an excuse to join RPF. I'll check that out - Thanks.

Uhbif

Hunter
I have a question. Someone makes and sells these Pre-Pro 2 copies? Or is it illegal and forbidden? If not, can I find out who and where? )

430070_251761314899701_33702142_n.jpg

Doublefire

New Hunter
Very interesting. Has anyone tried photogramatry (photoscanning) any of the originals or these "First Sons"? It seems inevitable at this point that someone with access will be able to generate 3D files just as good as a molding then we can just print on demand.