Helmet My finished Cruzer BKBT CC Jango Helmet!

SharkForge

Well-Known Hunter
Here it is guys! My recently finished Jango bucket. This was the first thing of anything Jango related I ever did and it was fun! Let me first say that Cruzer is an AWESOME guy! Great communication, fast shipping, AMAZING packaging... this thing was super safe during shipping..., and the cast was beautiful. The cold cast layer was nice and thick so I was able to steel wool the heck out of it without any worries. If you've been considering getting a jango bucket... I would strongly recommend the BKBT offered by Cruzer. I got it in kit form and got it to where it was now! Any questions or critiques please ask/say away!

photo 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, well I had an ESB Fett a few years ago... and then college happened :( Books were important... I just wanted to build a Jango helmet for a display piece. I really would love to finish the Jango build but everyone is telling me to do ESB Fett again first haha. I am a huge ESB Boba fan at heart. Just wanted to try my hand at something different!

I could probably make it a little more dirty. The outside light really washes out a lot of the weathering. I feel like if I took pictures in the same kind of lighting as the reference photos in the gallery were it would show a lot more of the weathering. The keyslot holes were definitely the most tedious part...very unrewarding too haha... but it was all worth it. This bucket was a blast to work with. I have a newfound love for cold cast! haha

It looks awesome. You did a great job and I agree those dang key slots are the least fun part of the whole process.

It looks awesome. You did a great job and I agree those dang key slots are the least fun part of the whole process.

Get through cleaning out each one, get it all perfect- then BAM, accidentally knick the edge on the very last one..that's just maddening

Thanks Cruzer! It was an honor working on it!!! Can't thank you enough! When my wallet isn't so sad I'll be hitting you up for some CC armor eventually!

and yes... I knicked a few haha... Now that I think about it. I still need to install that mesh screen thing in the back. doh!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back