Brokk's Jango Fett Build (WiP)

Lots of check marks added to the parts list.
View attachment 225651

The flight suit arrived, fits nice and the color is great. I put on the Cod and noticed my ankle cuffs sit a bit high- this is my fault for not thinking off it when my data was talked about with Arkady.
View attachment 225652

HOWEVER, there's a inch and some change in the hem, I'm going to seam rip and drop it as far as I can, and see what happens...I'm hopeful it'll do the job. Probably won't start that till the holsters arrive to be sure there's no effect

Been a bit since I updated this thread -- it still remains on-going. I managed to drop the ankle cuff length like a inch and it solved the issue mentioned above!

Some other things, but no pics yet, I scored a pair of Jango gauntlets someone was selling which has full metal hardware which is exciting. Hoping to seem them arrive this Thursday.

Also, Wato's Junkyard is having a run on metal westars and put my name down for a pair as soon as the pre orders went up.

Lastly, Knee and shine plates arrived from Bobamaker, the last remaining hard parts (excluding the guantlets)

Gauntlets acquired. Really thrilled to have these for the build -- as they seem to be kinda hard to come by for non 3d printed options. These are MF shells with metal hardware (excluding rocket).

Everything on the parts list in first post has been obtained -- some of which I don't have a picture of on here. This winter, I can't really paint the pack so that'll have to wait till next spring/summer. In the meantime, I will soon start the fitting process.
DSC03577.JPG
DSC03575.JPG

Last edited:
Gauntlets acquired. Really thrilled to have these for the build -- as they seem to be kinda hard to come by for non 3d printed options. These are MF shells with metal hardware (excluding rocket).

Everything on the parts list in first post has been obtained -- some of which I don't have a picture of on here. This winter, I can't really paint the pack so that'll have to wait till next spring/summer. In the meantime, I will soon start the fitting process.
View attachment 232609View attachment 232610

nice! these are cold cast shells??

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back