List for fettpride shipments

Thats something I've been wondering? Or at least open a paypal dispute?

In my case no...I'm long past the time PayPal authorizes for a dispute. The Purchase Protection dispute has to be filed within 180 days. Most of us are well past that. Unless they ordered late November or early December 2016.

Sent from my iPhone

I sent him an email last week. Of course no response. Quite a racket he had going. That is a lot of money he has screwed people out of.

True and he was very firm on saying he never let anyone down.

ESB vac formed gauntlets ordered spring 2012 was the order I really wanted. He also owes me a GMH but I know that's never coming.

I shouldn't have bought those extra metal ears in advance!

I pretty much quit all prop collecting after having this deal with Chris go so badly. I'm just now getting back into it and so wary. Last reply from Chris was a rant about not having time to reply to people that didn't trust him. That was 2015.

I have no expectations of order fulfillment. Only out $450. Ugh, it's rough to even type it.

I've been debating ordering a new kit from Bobamaker. But I can't afford it right now.
I got my gaunts from him and I couldn't have asked for better custommer service :) all in time and quality. I just didn't expect them not to come with the rockets :/ but it could be seen on the product's description though.

Hit me up when you get a chance.... we can talk about getting you setup with some stuff and things bud

tumblr_inline_myejk8nnW61qmxlcr.jpg

I ordered an ESB FPH2 helmet in April 2015. Very chatty with e-mails back and forth right up until I paid. Not a single word since, no replies.

I ordered an ESB FPH2 helmet in April 2015. Very chatty with e-mails back and forth right up until I paid. Not a single word since, no replies.
Exact same way with me. Before I paid him his replies were lightning fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what upsets me the most is people receiving items that ordered years after I did. And all the paints and accessories I ordered just rotting.

Sent from my SM-G950U

Haven't logged on TDH for a very long time now, mostly because of the way I wasted money. Hurts even more when I see my original Webley n°1 MkI slowing rusting away, and the stuff WastedFett is now doing!

So... Order placed on March 2014.
- ESB Armor & gauntlets
- Jetpack
- FPH2
- Nemrod Holster

I recontacted him one year after and got a response. Ever since it's been radio silence.

All of you guys who are living in the U.S, what are you waiting for to file a lawsuit ? There are thousands of dollars scammed, just for the members of TDH, imagine what he has done worldwide ? It's still crazy that some people think it's just a matter of "bad luck", he perfectly knew what he was doing. I am not a U.S. resident unfortunately, otherwise i swear i would do everything i can to get my friend's money back, and mine too.

All of you guys who are living in the U.S, what are you waiting for to file a lawsuit ? There are thousands of dollars scammed, just for the members of TDH, imagine what he has done worldwide ? It's still crazy that some people think it's just a matter of "bad luck", he perfectly knew what he was doing. I am not a U.S. resident unfortunately, otherwise i swear i would do everything i can to get my friend's money back, and mine too.

You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back