Korbanth ESB BOBA FETT ARMOR

Juan Solo

Jr Hunter
Greeting TDH family!

Anyone have feedback on KORBANTH ESB aromor or simply it’s quality / 501st worthy or not?

Browsing for 501st ready ESB armor and I simply do not want to make the wrong move here....

THANK YOU and May the Force be with us all!

Juan Solo

Don't do it.

Reasons why:

1. He's banned here.
2. Its on eBay
3. Its inaccurate
4. Its cheap and you will have to repaint all of it for 501s approval such as a guy on here who is currently doing it.
5. The helmet is recast and is insanely huge, nothing about it is accurate.
6. Everyone will laugh.
7. His soft parts are laughable/inaccurate.

There are probably a million more reasons why you shouldn't do it.

I made the mistake when I first started to buy his stuff. I quickly resold it and went with bobamaker. The difference is night and day. Its like saying should I buy a tonka tuff four wheel kids car or a Lamborghini Gallardo.

Avoid!!!

As someone who bought a second hand Boba Fett Costume Last year with mainly Korbanth Parts, I have now pretty much replaced all parts with new makers; Wasted Fett, Bobamaker, MOW studios, Arkady ETC.

Also, the vac formed armour is far better than the fiberglass stuff. It has a better surface finish If you ask me!

Avoid!!!

As someone who bought a second hand Boba Fett Costume Last year with mainly Korbanth Parts, I have now pretty much replaced all parts with new makers; Wasted Fett, Bobamaker, MOW studios, Arkady ETC.

Also, the vac formed armour is far better than the fiberglass stuff. It has a better surface finish If you ask me!
Much appreciated Stormmauer! Thank you.

Glad you asked before pulling the trigger. I built a ROTJ Vader over a year ago and many pieces I purchased I got from him. I have since replaced every single piece since then.

Thanks MasterBlaster23. I appreciate the feedback. I should have joined TDH before purchasing ANYTHING. :mad: Well, still in to Korbanth with flight suit and shoes. Fight suit supposedly made to my measurements, and shoes, supposedly special order from Germany. Keeping my fingers crossed there. Man, I just didn’t have the heart to attempt to cancel. Wish me luck brother.

So i have another question after ordering the korbanth stuff and not likeing it. I went ahead and bout a set of rkd armour. The chest plates are smaller then the korbanth and being 6'3" i feel like the smaller rkd chest pieces would be too small is this normal

So i have another question after ordering the korbanth stuff and not likeing it. I went ahead and bout a set of rkd armour. The chest plates are smaller then the korbanth and being 6'3" i feel like the smaller rkd chest pieces would be too small is this normal

Depends on which RKD armor you bought as he has a large armor and small armor. If you're on the bigger side it will look a bit weird but if you're tall and skinny then it should actually be fine.

I actually kept my Korbanth armor, for now anyway, Thinking if making a separate, original MERC suit. At some point. I’ll decide later whether or not to sell it.

I ended up ordering Bobamaker armor, painted but, won’t actually be receiving it until the end of the year! I wish I could actually give you a comparison or the answer you need. I am confident someone on TDH will though!

I actually kept my Korbanth armor, for now anyway, Thinking if making a separate, original MERC suit. At some point. I’ll decide later whether or not to sell it.

I ended up ordering Bobamaker armor, painted but, won’t actually be receiving it until the end of the year! I wish I could actually give you a comparison or the answer you need. I am confident someone on TDH will though!
Yea i kept that armor too because my son wants to use it i think i might just order the boba maker armor too. I bought his helmet and shin tools and pulce 40 already

(y) I bought the helmet also! :lol:Ready in March! That’s .... NEXT YEAR!!! :mad: I know it will be worth the wait for all the items!
Great to know! All the best with your ensemble!

You will not be sorry ordering from Bobamaker/Daz. His stuff is well and truely worth the wait. (y)
There are lots of negative feedback here and on BHG for Korbanth. Recommend avoid.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back