IB Metal Parts?

PropReplicator2

Active Hunter
I wasn't aware that Imperialboots made aluminum Fett parts. Anyone gotten these before? Looks like an amazing deal, Especially since the majority of their stuff is on sale. For $80, I couldn't ignore them. Shipped my way yesterday so ill post pics when received

Good stuff.

I also purchased 10 sets of those. At that price, even if they are a bit innacurate, they cannot be beat!

compare the price to other competitors, you save around 500$ in metal alone!

Good stuff.

I also purchased 10 sets of those. At that price, even if they are a bit innacurate, they cannot be beat!

compare the price to other competitors, you save around 500$ in metal alone!
Exactly. I couldn't ignore them when I saw them on sale like that! Had to snatch up a set!

I know some of his pieces aren’t as accurate as MachineCraft and Dark Side and if that doesn’t bother you than the price can’t be beat. There’s always a reason why some products are cheaper than others for what most people would consider identical parts.

does the set come with toe spikes? also do u guys know if the gloves come in a set or just 1 glove
Doesn’t come with toe spikes. They ran out which is why they have the price so low for the boots. Boots normally come with toe spikes and I believe once they restock they’ll have more spikes.

gloves are 40$ for the pair

So theyre OK...for the price. But as mentioned theyre not accurate. Theyre missing details. If youre buying them to get to like infamous level in the 501st... they shouldnt pass. However if youre buying them to add to your custom mando? Theyre great. If youre buying them to get some basic approval... Again theyre fine. But most kits come with resin parts that are accurate in shape, and with some rub and buff and weathering they look pretty good.

So theyre OK...for the price. But as mentioned theyre not accurate. Theyre missing details. If youre buying them to get to like infamous level in the 501st... they shouldnt pass. However if youre buying them to add to your custom mando? Theyre great. If youre buying them to get some basic approval... Again theyre fine. But most kits come with resin parts that are accurate in shape, and with some rub and buff and weathering they look pretty good.
Haha I've been around fett parts for lo g enough I know better than to expect top tier quality from these parts. But for the price I couldnt skip out on these, ill add em to a custom Mando later!

Got mine in the other day and they look pretty good to me. I can't find the screw size for the back of the knee darts, all the screws I have on hand are either too big or too small. Does anyone know the sizes?

Got mine in the other day and they look pretty good to me. I can't find the screw size for the back of the knee darts, all the screws I have on hand are either too big or too small. Does anyone know the sizes?
You using standard sizes or metric? I won't get my hands on them until I come home.. one more month till I get back so until then my wife is hanging onto the parts I ordered.

Standard but I have access to metric as well. I can get machine screws easily from work, I'll just have to bring one of the darts in with me when I go back, I'll let you know what fits on Monday

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back