Historian Fett's ESB WIP

Had to wait a couple days for the thrusters to cool off from its journey to me, but my ESB jetpack has landed! And boy is it an piece amazing. This Wasted Fett jetpack offering was carefully built/painted by BudaFett and has full MachineCraft metal all around, an original dental file from 01Hawk, and clips from full metal fett. In the next few days I'll add Jc27's light beacon kit. Each of these vendors has been incredible to work with on this. All are knowledgeable and provide fantastic products. And a big thanks to BudaFett who has been an invaluable resource on my journey, not only with the build/paint of this jetpack but beyond.

Jetpack 1.jpg
Jetpack 3.jpg

Finally got around to taking a side-by-side comparison pic of my two EE-3's.

Top is a Hellhounds rubber EE-3 (I just need to paint/add the greeblies to the stock)
Bottom is a Sidewinder EE-3

*Both need a leather strap added*

EE-3 Duplo.jpg

I purchased both cause one never knows when Boba needs to go double fisted for a bounty.

It's been a while since I've posted an update. That's because I was working to attach the armor. And I finally got everything done! There are still a couple of small tweaks that need made, including trimming the girth belt straps and weathering the elastic on the knees/Boba thong. Otherwise my ESB #HistorianFett should finally be just about complete.

In advance of my application for the 501st, I welcome any suggestions, corrections, or advice on the process. If things need fixed and/or adjusted I'd rather try to get those done before formal submission of my application pics. Many thanks in advance.

FinalFett1.jpg

FinalFett2.jpg

FinalFett3.jpg

FinalFett4.jpg

Last edited:
In just under a full year everything has arrived and is ready for final assembly. Here's a look at my now weathered Arkady flight suit. And the Wasted Fett armor and gaunts painted by Fett 4 Real are simply incredible. Pics do not do these justice. I only need to attach the armor and sort out my jet pack harness and everything will be ready for final positioning/prep.

View attachment 212105

View attachment 212106
How did you go about weathering your suit? Is that airbrushed or rattlecans? Which colors were used? I tried to ordered dirty down rattle cans to weather my Boba better but they won't ship internationally unfortunately.

How did you go about weathering your suit? Is that airbrushed or rattlecans? Which colors were used? I tried to ordered dirty down rattle cans to weather my Boba better but they won't ship internationally unfortunately.
I had a painter airbrush it on. I was initially going to do the rattle can route but had the same shipping issue.

Is this your campus office? Thats beautiful! What do your students think? :D
Most students are astonished by it. I'm a history prof by trade but there's nothing boring about my office or classes :lol:. Many of my students actually bring their kids by to see all the Star Wars swag. I've always got a slew of new SW action figures that they get to choose from as a parting gift for visiting. Loads of fun.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back