Greedo Greedo Latex mask and hands

Bhunter222

New Hunter
P1040683.jpg P1040679.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Greedo mask and hands that I built. Sorry its took me so long to add this thread! Its a fully wearable mask. You can see further pictures of the build on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Chrisstephenscreations

Thanks for looking !

Chris

Looks great! How well is it ventilated? Doe the eyes fog up easily?

All Greedo masks are fully enclosed latex masks with the only ventilation coming from what little can come under the mask and through the small mouth area. I personally built a unique helmet fan system that helps a lot with the lens fogging up and the humidity/discomfort that occurs in the mask by literally pumping air out of the mask to the small of my back. This has the added benefit of drawing fresh, cooler air into the mask which aids in cooling and reducing fogging of the eyes.

Who are the other 2 sellers? Greedo seems to be a hard to find character.

I'd recommend reading more on thebhg.net

Cunningham
Woodman

Beyond those I personally have an Eric Lubatti mask

20160319_164642.jpg

There are two other masks that people have also used to obtain 501st approval. An old Don Post mask and older Rubies mask. Both of these occasionally pop up on ebay...but they are far from accurate.

Chris Stevens, Cunningham, and Woodman all make a beautiful mask that is mostly accurate IMO, I only have a couple of things I dislike about the detail on their masks....and to be fair I'm one of maybe 15 people that would know the difference and see them.

I'd recommend reading more on thebhg.net

Cunningham
Woodman

Beyond those I personally have an Eric Lubatti mask

View attachment 98267

There are two other masks that people have also used to obtain 501st approval. An old Don Post mask and older Rubies mask. Both of these occasionally pop up on ebay...but they are far from accurate.

Chris Stevens, Cunningham, and Woodman all make a beautiful mask that is mostly accurate IMO, I only have a couple of things I dislike about the detail on their masks....and to be fair I'm one of maybe 15 people that would know the difference and see them.

Fantastic looking Greedo

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back