Fettpride Shipments?

Waiting for my holster, paid March 2013. Promised a refund by Chris back in May this year, then, nada, bye bye $200!

August 9, 2014 for the Holster
December 17, 2014 for Gauntlets

I am still holding on to some hope...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so sad to read these posts and how you guys haven't received your products . It sounds like he had a talent blessed by God , business sense by the devil .
Has he moved onto other cosplay genres or just quit altogether?

i ordered a gmh 3 years ago, it got flipped to a fph2 because of the wait, if chris hasnt got the moulds anymore i guess i can definately kiss that goodbye

i ordered a gmh 3 years ago, it got flipped to a fph2 because of the wait, if chris hasnt got the moulds anymore i guess i can definately kiss that goodbye

Chris sold molds not the only molds....and is still fufilling existing orders. Still dealing with his mother being ill also...Other people have been waiting longer for things also....but hes not running off.

Oh ok, I'll drop him another line with a reminder then. I haven't hassled him because of that very reason (mother and stuff) for me, I've not got mad because I genuinely think he's an ok guy that got in some trouble ( which has happened to everyone at some point) we all know what it's like, you just want it all resolved in one way or another. If it ain't gonna arrive you can do something else. If it is and there's no rush (there isn't for me) but it's the not knowing that's a pain.

im sure it will all work out in the end.

Perhaps it will help people not loosing trust in Chris if they post when they receive their goods here in this thread....at least it would give some hope to me.

First it was his wife now his mother? That huckster has more lies and excuses than Donald Trump. I can't believe someone would take money from someone and make them wait more than 2 years with zero communication - and this guy was a hero around here?

Ok, let's keep it civil. No need to call someone a liar without any substantial evidence regardless of their membership to this community. Only those close to Chris really know what's going on and the rest is speculation. I know I'm not in the same boat as many on this thread waiting on gear they've paid for. We can only hope that Chris is true to his word and levels with everyone that has given him money.

I have debated posting here, but I’ve been reading regularly and I would also like to see some updates. I have been waiting 3+ years for a full set from FettPride paid in full. I will not get into details about my interactions with Chris, but it seems to me people working commissions are the only posters getting orders, but I don’t see any messages about a regular joe receiving their armor. Any one seeing otherwise, like other posters, I’m looking for a ray of hope here. Prefer to not hear from any antagonizers.

You quoted something I edited 2 minutes later, something that I felt was maybe worded too hard. You are pretty quick on the draw my friend. For the record, I am pretty familiar with Chris and his shenanigans.

Chris stated clearly on FB that whoever buys his molds will not be fulfilling any of his past commitments. Call it what you will....trolling or not people just want their stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z

Im not afraid of 'trolling'. I call it venting legitimate frustration and utter sadness. I used to pride myself being a member of THD, but after many experiences, (not just dealing with Chris) I have lost my desire to finish my build... Let me tell you my story with Chris. In May of 2015 I ordered a armor set, EE-3, gauntlets, and Jetpack (see attachment) I paid extra for a 3 month rush job in full with shipping. You know what I have to show for it? Nada. Have I been offered a refund? Or received ANYTHING for the 2 Grand I paid him??? Nothing! ... Defend him if you will, to me he is a thief and a liar. I'm sure Chris or his friends don't want to hear that, but hey I call it like I see it. I like a lot you work hard for my family and my hobby. But to do this to people is awful and I'll let God judge between me and you (Chris)

IMG_0484.PNG

IMG_0485.PNG

If you funded your purchase with PayPal via your credit card rather than existing PayPal balance or bank account, I would try for a chargeback via your credit card company.

thats why it can be good to periodically clear your PayPal balance and fund purchases from your credit card via PayPal, as it gives you a chargeback option. Th credit card company is typically more interested in helping than PayPal.

If you funded your purchase with PayPal via your credit card rather than existing PayPal balance or bank account, I would try for a chargeback via your credit card company.

thats why it can be good to periodically clear your PayPal balance and fund purchases from your credit card via PayPal, as it gives you a chargeback option. Th credit card company is typically more interested in helping than PayPal.

Unfortunately, I paid from my balance in my PayPal. I never thought there would be any problem with doing so... little did I and many others know Chris would bail like he did. Believe me I learned a BIG painful lesson. It sucks...

MasterEdi- I echo your sentiment completely. Nothing but excuses and avoidance. I actually used to think He was an all right guy. BUT, there's just too much that doesn't happen that stands to say that he has any plan to make good on his end of the deal. Right around the 3 year mark on several pieces I had paid for, and much giving of benefit of the doubt. I have no idea what he's up to currently, but if you send him money for something, you are either a fool or enjoy strife and BS. I'll leave this as I'm the fool, just for the record.

I'm over 2 years now on a few pieces he still owes me. I'm still holding out hope as he's been good with communicating with me when I shoot him an email.

Im not afraid of 'trolling'. I call it venting legitimate frustration and utter sadness. I used to pride myself being a member of THD, but after many experiences, (not just dealing with Chris) I have lost my desire to finish my build... Let me tell you my story with Chris. In May of 2015 I ordered a armor set, EE-3, gauntlets, and Jetpack (see attachment) I paid extra for a 3 month rush job in full with shipping. You know what I have to show for it? Nada. Have I been offered a refund? Or received ANYTHING for the 2 Grand I paid him??? Nothing! ... Defend him if you will, to me he is a thief and a liar. I'm sure Chris or his friends don't want to hear that, but hey I call it like I see it. I like a lot you work hard for my family and my hobby. But to do this to people is awful and I'll let God judge between me and you (Chris)

I think I'm being misinterpreted My 'Trolling" comment was in response to someone else defending FP and calling comments from angry people 'Trolling". Angry people posting up to vent after being ripped off is not Trolling.......it's normal. I do not condone FP and his antics.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back