Fettpride Shipments?

Chacquie

Active Hunter
Not trying to start anything, just looking for info since Chris has gone on radio silence.

I have an armor order in with him from a year and a half ago. I know he's hanging it up but mentioned in his last communication that everyone that ordered would still get their stuff from him. He also mentioned he would not be responding to any inquiries. I understand why he doesn't want to deal with the communication aspect of his business. I'd be happy just knowing that orders are being fulfilled. Has anyone received anything from him since April or so?

Again, not attempting to start a complaint post.

Anxiously awaiting upgraded armor.

Honestly guys not much point in this,as Chris can't respond to your comments....I know it doesn't make it easier but better off trying FB and email,I know as that's what I've been doing....

Ordered also a year and a half ago and never got an update since then. Asked on his FB account also but got no reply from him or any other customer.

I'm beating you all! It's been more than two years since I ordered now. Sorry to sound this bad but I made myself a reason: I'll never get the stuff I paid for.

When I heard FP was looking for someone to take over him I thought it was the best thing to do. But do you imagine that if he manages to find someone to buy all his molds this guy will also have to pay for the huge unfulfilled waitlist FP has. Basically he will have to work for nothing for months.

So at this point I've stopped hoping for anything. I had big hopes I'd get at least part of my stuff for the 16th of December when I met J. Bulloch at DisneyLand Paris for TFA's release and was extremely disappointed I hadn't a thing to bring him.

Still was a total bliss to be able to speak with J. Bulloch in DLP's backstage just before the parade on Main Street though. Extremely nice person!

As i understood it the plan from Chris was to fulfill all open orders in three months while selling his molds for future orders to another guy. Don't know who the guy is that bought the molds if there is one. Also the three months are long gone and you hear nearly nothing from all the customers with open orders. Where are the guys who received something and when did they receive it? If Chris has really done nothing or near nothing the past four months than i have a very bad feeling regarding our orders. :cry

1) I talked to Chris this week. He's still plugging away and hasn't announced yet who's taking over the business. So I'm assuming if Chris promised you a completed order that's what you'll be getting.

2) There's already plenty of threads on this topic. Each one ends the same way in a flame war against Chris. I have an outstanding order with him too. I placed the order KNOWING there's going to be wait times. There were no surprises, nor am I surprised I'm still waiting. Bring this convo to his Facebook or him directly. There's nothing to gain other than bringing out all the anti-Fett Pride trolls out.

When I heard FP was looking for someone to take over him I thought it was the best thing to do. But do you imagine that if he manages to find someone to buy all his molds this guy will also have to pay for the huge unfulfilled waitlist FP has. Basically he will have to work for nothing for months.

I'm not sure i agree with the logic that the person that buys the FP moulds would automatically have to fulfil existing FP orders. That might not be what those with existing orders want to hear but it seems a bit of a fallacy to me.

I don't know that people being screwed out of thousands of dollars so far count as " anti Fett Pride trolls". Any tarnishing of his name is soley his fault at this point and it seems like the original posters intent was just to see if others actually got stuff yet to help provide some hope they would get theirs. It is hard to fathom anyone defending someone who has taken others hard earned $$ for several years and given them nothing. There is a similar vendor on the Scout boards and they have a bad vendor listing with just his name on it at this point and it allows others screwed by him to update their statuses regarding orders and communications as to allow some form of transparency.

Chris said orders would be filled or refunds would be given. Most people who comment on the numerous threads do so just to pile on. There was multiple threads on this topic. If Chris doesn't give refunds to outstanding unfilled orders once his business has completed the turn over, then they can complain about being screwed over. Most of the anti-fett pride trolls are exactly that. They resort to personal attacks. Is there really need for another thread on this same topic?

I'm not sure i agree with the logic that the person that buys the FP moulds would automatically have to fulfil existing FP orders. That might not be what those with existing orders want to hear but it seems a bit of a fallacy to me.
I actually agree with you. Which of course sounds worse for us who are waiting!

That would mean that FP should commit to fulfill all his waiting orders before selling his molds. Not sure if that's what going to happen. Time will tell.

No one was " trolling" him at all ... Multiple people posted they were still in the same boat as the original poster. There is nothing wrong with people wanting to know where they stand compared to others in the community. Maybe they should make a sticky like the scout boards where everyone screwed by, I'm sorry- waiting for their order with a you will get it when you get it deadline, can post what they ordered and how long they have been waiting and any communications they get from him. People with orders are the only ones allowed to post as to avoid " trolling" as you say which will circumvent anyone whose money he spent from flaming and possibly hurting his feelings

There is a concern and I understand that. I didn't mean you were trolling or anyone was yet. These threads do bring those people out, unfortunately. There's a reason there isn't a sticky thread regarding this issue. You can find that reasoning in the past few threads.

I have been made aware of some people having received some items from FP lately. I was also made aware of his claims to plan on fulfilling all existing orders over the next few months.

Although I don't know if people want to start any FP owes me this contest, I and a few others will have you beat in length of time as well as items owed. At this point I just want him to fufill what is owed to others as my cause seems to be a lost one.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back