Fett quotes whilst in costume

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Hi all. When you all troop as Boba Fett I was wondering what the most popular quotes / remarks you make to people. At present I play the silent type and only utter a few quotes from the movies when required but I would to expand my vocab, whilst keeping it in the spirit of Boba.

Any suggestions?

It really depends on the audience. You’re not going to tell a bunch of kids “you’re no good to me dead.” Lol. I like making fun of myself or a situation to get a laugh out of people. For example, if someone is taking a really long time to take a photo, I’ll say, “I charge by the hour” or “I don’t get paid enough for this.”

Just have fun with people - they will appreciate you more than if you were cold, serious and unapproachable.

It really depends on the audience. You’re not going to tell a bunch of kids “you’re no good to me dead.” Lol. I like making fun of myself or a situation to get a laugh out of people. For example, if someone is taking a really long time to take a photo, I’ll say, “I charge by the hour” or “I don’t get paid enough for this.”

Just have fun with people - they will appreciate you more than if you were cold, serious and unapproachable.
So pretty much be Boba from the book of boba fett lol

I have a library of audio clips I play on my homemade sound system. All of the clips are triggered from buttons on my fingers.
The most popular are:
Do you know who I am? Boba Fett at your service.

Picture request:
As you wish.

If a picture is taking too long I say:
You called me for this....My price just went up.

If there is a trouble maker:
You should have stayed on Tatooine farm boy.
Don't expect any royal treatment princess.
I'm not afraid of your little sward.
Vader will pay me a fortune for you.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back