Fett quotes whilst in costume

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Hi all. When you all troop as Boba Fett I was wondering what the most popular quotes / remarks you make to people. At present I play the silent type and only utter a few quotes from the movies when required but I would to expand my vocab, whilst keeping it in the spirit of Boba.

Any suggestions?

DeathProof

Active Hunter
It really depends on the audience. You’re not going to tell a bunch of kids “you’re no good to me dead.” Lol. I like making fun of myself or a situation to get a laugh out of people. For example, if someone is taking a really long time to take a photo, I’ll say, “I charge by the hour” or “I don’t get paid enough for this.”

Just have fun with people - they will appreciate you more than if you were cold, serious and unapproachable.

spicy fett

Active Hunter
It really depends on the audience. You’re not going to tell a bunch of kids “you’re no good to me dead.” Lol. I like making fun of myself or a situation to get a laugh out of people. For example, if someone is taking a really long time to take a photo, I’ll say, “I charge by the hour” or “I don’t get paid enough for this.”

Just have fun with people - they will appreciate you more than if you were cold, serious and unapproachable.
So pretty much be Boba from the book of boba fett lol

Lazerjock

Active Hunter
I have a library of audio clips I play on my homemade sound system. All of the clips are triggered from buttons on my fingers.
The most popular are:
Do you know who I am? Boba Fett at your service.

Picture request:
As you wish.

If a picture is taking too long I say:
You called me for this....My price just went up.

If there is a trouble maker:
You should have stayed on Tatooine farm boy.
Don't expect any royal treatment princess.
I'm not afraid of your little sward.
Vader will pay me a fortune for you.