ESB blaster thoughts,comments needed

patiam69

Active Hunter
I am trying to finally finish my blaster, after looking through threads i haven't found techniques for weathering the ESB blaster, i dont believe it is as multicolored as the ROTJ version. I painted all the black in a satin finish, dry sprayed to kill some of the shine, then after words i dry brushed with a flat black over gun and scope (got the shiny/dull on the scope). i want to finish weathering before the stock grebblies and flash go in, also info on what you think of the brown grips ( the jury is still out w/ me) anyways, i would like some ideas from the esb crowd.

esbblaster002.jpg
esbblaster001.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

kibosh

Active Hunter
I think it looks great so far. No real advice, but I have a question. What did you use to build your blaster so far? Like I said, it looks great to me.

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
ebrouwer said:
I think it looks great so far. No real advice, but I have a question. What did you use to build your blaster so far? Like I said, it looks great to me.
yes, also wonderign what your base gun was?

-=QuinN!

Gonzo Fett

Active Hunter
I hope my ESB blaster looks just as stunning! Can't wait to see how it looks in the end. I will follow your progress on this.
I am saving my ESB blaster as the last item for my fett outfit.