Elstree Precision Co Ltd Hero Metal Ears Project

Holy... Now that is commitment done at higher levels! Well done sirs!
Thanks for all of your help Levi! Couldn't have done it without you.
Thanks, Steven, but you are the man behind this project (and the borden connector) and these would have never existed without your involvement. I admire your determination, courage and faith!
Elstree and yourself certainly have created something rather special with these projects...
I just wanted to chime in here...
Shane
Congratulations on a project well done.
Thanks for your help Andy...
I know what Mr. Wolf would say right now.

"Well, let's not start sucking each other's dUcks quite yet"

Updates from John today:

Full build of production ears with correct micro switch bolts now fitted. The hardware components aim at being the correct length, type and thread for the screen used ESB hero helmet. Thus the top screw is nylon on the right upper ear.

Boba-Fett-EPCo-Ears-Right-Upper.jpeg

Boba-Fett-EPCo-Ears-Mounted-Hardware-2.jpeg
Boba-Fett-EPCo-Ears-Mounted-Hardware.jpeg

Dragomir (the original maker of the Boba Fett metal ears and gauntlet rocket) at work next to the Supertrooper lid I painted:

Boba-Fett-EPCo-Ears-Dragomir.jpeg

John Haigh, the man behind this project hard at work!

Boba-Fett-EPCo-Ears-John-Haigh.jpeg

More to come soon.

Update:

Those in the UK and Spain should see there’s very soon!

The package heading to the US was loaded at the airport a couple hours ago preparing to leave the UK.

3AB196BD-B246-4B9B-8679-AADD1FFCA57B.jpeg

Just finished catching up on this thread. These sets are gorgeous! Wish I had been able to get a set.

The information and pictures of the process are fascinating.

Can we still buy these/join a run? Or is this done and dusted now?
This run is over and was limited to the 17 that we sold plus the 2-3 John kept. At this point there isn’t a plan for another run, especially at the price point that Elstree did this time. Perhaps they will reconsider in the future.

This run is over and was limited to the 17 that we sold plus the 2-3 John kept. At this point there isn’t a plan for another run, especially at the price point that Elstree did this time. Perhaps they will reconsider in the future.
Are you able to share what the final pricepoint ended up being? Be that as it may... Those are BEAUTIFUL.
Ok. That needed out.
Sorry.
:)

Are you able to share what the final pricepoint ended up being? Be that as it may... Those are BEAUTIFUL.
Ok. That needed out.
Sorry.
:)

340£ - 375€ - 445$ shipped directly from Elstree to Spain with UPS for an ESB set. It must have been even less within the UK because of lower shipping.

I just received my own kit. I'll post some pics on a lineage helmet once I get them installed, hopefully this week.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back