Brokk's Pre-Pro 2 Build (WiP)

Dude you are crushing it! I have been neglecting my PrePro2 thread while I got my Din djarin costume done. I'm pretty much done with it though, just have the first suit up butterflies if you know what I mean. Whenever I get done with a major costume I kind of just look at it for a while before putting it all on and finding out how much work I still have to do to it to make it strong, movable, wearable and looking right.

That being said, well done, you have been a huge inspiration to me, keep up the stellar work!

Thanks so much- no worries man, taking a step back to wrap up another project is completely OK. I've seen your mando progress on Instagram and inspiring me to get the ball rolling on mine, once I pay off some medical bill stuff.

I'm thrilled to know that my build has brought inspiration to yours, which is looking great. The PP2 is a beautiful suit; crazy paint work, colors and parts so unique which is a shame it didn't make it to the big screen. But atleast we can bring it to many at comic cons/events.

I have begun studying the belt and getting the vinyl material browned. I used Angela's brand leather paint to get the brown on with a brush. My only gripe with Woodmans vinyl material is its not smooth like the references, however, I think it helped in the material taking the paint.

20211002_165713.jpg

I started on the belt strap today.

One thing I noticed however, is how tape is present, likely guiding the grey wire coming out of the left hip belt bag. You can see this tape also inbetween the belt boxes. I don't believe it's duct tape, could be gaffers

Screenshot_20211002-225604_Messages.jpg

Great job so far man, im almost finished with my Din Djarin so I'm about to Kickstart my Pre Pro 2 stylized biuld back. I'm probably going to make it a bit less stylized, using some of the new reference images. Keep it up man! Love your work

Brokk
I dont even have any particular interest in the PP2, but your work is so impressive to watch that this build is among my favourites!

Much appreciated- I can't claim all the credit!

---

Did a test fit yesterday- the body armor is my old ESB set. The pre pro 2 set is not complete.

The cape is currently improvised, as the pre pro 2 cape is a really weird green that I cannot find on any US Army half shelters

Felt really good to be in Fett again.

mqj9NaQL-121824190.jpeg
IMG_20211120_185823_230.jpg
IMG_20211120_185823_496.jpg

IMG_20211120_185823_393.jpg

This is by far my favorite build! I almost went with the pp2 but felt I I wouldn’t be able to get the paint job done so I went ESB but man I can’t wait to see this all come together!

Even with the ESB plates the suit have that Pre-Pro #2 vibe. You did/do a great job! I don't know if you mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I hope you will tone down the blue on the flight suit.

Even with the ESB plates the suit have that Pre-Pro #2 vibe. You did/do a great job! I don't know if you mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I hope you will tone down the blue on the flight suit.

Ya, when I dyed it, I didn't finish it with the RIT color stay solution. So over time as I wash it, I'm hoping it'll fade. I want it to be very controlled- it'll be a marathon

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back