Brokk's Pre-Pro 2 Build (WiP)

Brokk

Active Hunter
Dude you are crushing it! I have been neglecting my PrePro2 thread while I got my Din djarin costume done. I'm pretty much done with it though, just have the first suit up butterflies if you know what I mean. Whenever I get done with a major costume I kind of just look at it for a while before putting it all on and finding out how much work I still have to do to it to make it strong, movable, wearable and looking right.

That being said, well done, you have been a huge inspiration to me, keep up the stellar work!

Thanks so much- no worries man, taking a step back to wrap up another project is completely OK. I've seen your mando progress on Instagram and inspiring me to get the ball rolling on mine, once I pay off some medical bill stuff.

I'm thrilled to know that my build has brought inspiration to yours, which is looking great. The PP2 is a beautiful suit; crazy paint work, colors and parts so unique which is a shame it didn't make it to the big screen. But atleast we can bring it to many at comic cons/events.

Brokk

Active Hunter
I have begun studying the belt and getting the vinyl material browned. I used Angela's brand leather paint to get the brown on with a brush. My only gripe with Woodmans vinyl material is its not smooth like the references, however, I think it helped in the material taking the paint.

20211002_165713.jpg

I started on the belt strap today.

One thing I noticed however, is how tape is present, likely guiding the grey wire coming out of the left hip belt bag. You can see this tape also inbetween the belt boxes. I don't believe it's duct tape, could be gaffers

Screenshot_20211002-225604_Messages.jpg

Fettacini

Hunter
Great job so far man, im almost finished with my Din Djarin so I'm about to Kickstart my Pre Pro 2 stylized biuld back. I'm probably going to make it a bit less stylized, using some of the new reference images. Keep it up man! Love your work

Brokk

Active Hunter
Brokk
I dont even have any particular interest in the PP2, but your work is so impressive to watch that this build is among my favourites!

Much appreciated- I can't claim all the credit!

---

Did a test fit yesterday- the body armor is my old ESB set. The pre pro 2 set is not complete.

The cape is currently improvised, as the pre pro 2 cape is a really weird green that I cannot find on any US Army half shelters

Felt really good to be in Fett again.

mqj9NaQL-121824190.jpeg
IMG_20211120_185823_230.jpg
IMG_20211120_185823_496.jpg

IMG_20211120_185823_393.jpg

spicy fett

Active Hunter
This is by far my favorite build! I almost went with the pp2 but felt I I wouldn’t be able to get the paint job done so I went ESB but man I can’t wait to see this all come together!

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
Even with the ESB plates the suit have that Pre-Pro #2 vibe. You did/do a great job! I don't know if you mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I hope you will tone down the blue on the flight suit.

Brokk

Active Hunter
Even with the ESB plates the suit have that Pre-Pro #2 vibe. You did/do a great job! I don't know if you mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I hope you will tone down the blue on the flight suit.

Ya, when I dyed it, I didn't finish it with the RIT color stay solution. So over time as I wash it, I'm hoping it'll fade. I want it to be very controlled- it'll be a marathon