Boba Fett STL inquiry

raptorarts

Active Hunter
I heard rumors that theres an accurate boba fett parts file with all the armor, knee armor, everything for free on here? I recently got a 3d printer and would like to try to print my first armor parts. Most of my boba fett ESB outfit is made from a rubbermaid can but it looks decent enough. Id rather have something that looks official though :)

Attachments

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
I don't want to sound harsh, but you came here storming and requesting 3D files for free and when you got the answer you're still unable to process the information (on other forums these kind of posts are ignored or even got responses that won't be nice):
Most of the files are free to download on Shapeways for personal use (you'll have to create a free account for that).
The files are here (at least the links for them) and will be for a long time, so take your time and read, document yourself and maybe post in the Introduction section.

raptorarts

Active Hunter
I don't want to sound harsh, but you came here storming and requesting 3D files for free and when you got the answer you're still unable to process the information (on other forums these kind of posts are ignored or even got responses that won't be nice):

The files are here (at least the links for them) and will be for a long time, so take your time and read, document yourself and maybe post in the Introduction section.
Ive looked and still see things going up in to over $800. I signed up as a member of Shapeways and still see those prices everywhere.

I dont mean to be repettitive but just to put things in perspective, i have memory retention problems. Been cursed with that for most my life. If i repeat things its not because im being an insistent pain but because i dont remember asking.
My apologies.

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
The prices are there only if you want to print the files through Shapeways, you don't have to pay to download any of the free files.

soilman

Active Hunter
I couldn’t find a set that I liked so we are modeling up a set that will be available hopefully mostly by end of the week and jetpack side arm a little later message me I will send you some wip pix

soilman

Active Hunter
Here is a good portion we have ready now jetpack knees and toe darts and shin tools will be ready very soon

Attachments