Before TDH/after TDH pics

Delta9

Hunter
Here is the first helmet that I painted, it is a rubies boba, didnt turn out too bad considering that it was my first and I didnt know about TDH at the time. Ok now fast forward to my second helmet, which is a Dp 95 fiberglass and you can really see how TDH has improved my work. I'm obviously not done yet, but I using an all topical approach, and that red is not that bright, its just the flash. Any ways just showing off my new paintjob and saying thx.

theres a better shot of the rubies before i dullcoated it to take the shine off.

50_6329.jpg

75_boba3.jpg

5f55.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
:D great stuff!!!

hm, i would really like to see that rubies boba helmet a little more...

maybe ur dp 95 is better, on paint job and all, but just to prove that rubies helmets can work out pretty well.... myn is a converted rubies JF helmet...

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
:) hmmm, that does look good!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i think ill buy a rubies boba helmet... just for...fun... i loved paintin my current bucket.

did you have to alter teh top of teh helemt alot?? I heard it was a recast of a DP 97, but ur top doesnt appear to look flat at all.

ur paint job is much better on the dp 95 indeed, would love to see it finsihed.

Jangos kid

Well-Known Hunter
that new bucket is really turning out fantastic!!! Huge improvement compared to your first one. Keep posting progress pics;)
Damian