As if you hadn't seen enough ESB!

MORGUE

Active Hunter
OK so while I go through my morning TDH routine I decided to follow suit and share some pics of my newly finished MSH2 ESB. I've logged more hours than I can count in the paint and weathering alone on both my helmets, but the ESB in particular was a pain!:lol: There are some areas that I added lib on because I just went with the flow, but its few and far between so be nice!;) Thanks for looking and thanks fellow TDHr's for making me a super picky uber FETT nerd!:lol:
enjoy!
shunned
Jun0401.jpg

Jun0402.jpg

Jun0404.jpg

Jun0403.jpg

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
shunned said:
OK so while I go through my morning TDH routine I decided to follow suit and share some pics of my newly finished MSH2 ESB. I've logged more hours than I can count in the paint and weathering alone on both my helmets, but the ESB in particular was a pain!:lol: There are some areas that I added lib on because I just went with the flow, but its few and far between so be nice!;) Thanks for looking and thanks fellow TDHr's for making me a super picky uber FETT nerd!:lol:
enjoy!
shunned
Jun0401.jpg

Jun0402.jpg

Jun0404.jpg

Jun0403.jpg

AWESOME!!!! Those look really good.I especially love the ESB paintwork.Very realistic looking.

MORGUE

Active Hunter
:eek: Thanks all! I had mixed feelings on posting em just because I was being overly anal about the paint on the ESB especially. It just goes to show what a few years of TDH has done to me!LOL:lol:
Means alot to get TDH approval.
I'll be posting pics of my entire suit once I get my Bobamaker JP finished.
peace and much thanks guys n gals!

sincerely, jon/shunned
BH-8899

Last edited by a moderator: