Antique Market Find!

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Went to a local antique market today called Renninger's. I was hoping to find a few things at their military antique event show but nothing caught my eye. I went into their main enclosed market and stopped by a shop that was closed at the time, but peaking through something caught my eye!

e6903464-0cef-4c81-9f93-3c7faa2acd0f-original.jpg

Can you see it?!

I went back when he re-opened and asked the price for a few items before inquiring about the Graflex. I asked him the price and he said $40. Obviously I picked it up!

4293068a-56f8-486e-b302-eba45d3ec0d8-original.jpg

8cb1d58b-bd83-4f90-a75a-249aaa9731e5-original.jpg

df510116-11b0-4558-932e-a83d18763720-original.jpg

98d43545-ce89-4483-b3fd-acf39eeebefb-original.jpg

Not a bad find in my opinion!

Wow! That's like a one in a million find you've got there! Ever since I started this Fett thing, I began to look for old calculators and dentist's equipment but this is on another level :D

Wow! That's like a one in a million find you've got there! Ever since I started this Fett thing, I began to look for old calculators and dentist's equipment but this is on another level :D

Right?! I went looking for US shelter capes and left with that!

It's an exceptional find; I got mine for £87 in 2010 from eBay and that was a steal, even when overall interest in Star Wars was pretty low. I think yours will clean up nicely, have you plans for it as a lightsaber?

NICE! i have come across these every now and then, but never at that awesome price! That was a steal..great find!

Remends me of when i came across the correct scope rings for the ESB blaster.. at the time they were very hard to find and usually sold for around $75 - $100. I found em through a guy on ebay that sold old scopes and rings. He told me...well these are hard to find, so they wont be cheap...i was like i know i know, what do want, and he said $20 LOL ..needless to say i grabbed those instantly!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back