Antique Market Find!

BudaFett

Well-Known Hunter
Went to a local antique market today called Renninger's. I was hoping to find a few things at their military antique event show but nothing caught my eye. I went into their main enclosed market and stopped by a shop that was closed at the time, but peaking through something caught my eye!

e6903464-0cef-4c81-9f93-3c7faa2acd0f-original.jpg

Can you see it?!

I went back when he re-opened and asked the price for a few items before inquiring about the Graflex. I asked him the price and he said $40. Obviously I picked it up!

4293068a-56f8-486e-b302-eba45d3ec0d8-original.jpg

8cb1d58b-bd83-4f90-a75a-249aaa9731e5-original.jpg

df510116-11b0-4558-932e-a83d18763720-original.jpg

98d43545-ce89-4483-b3fd-acf39eeebefb-original.jpg

Not a bad find in my opinion!

clown3y

Hunter
Wow! That's like a one in a million find you've got there! Ever since I started this Fett thing, I began to look for old calculators and dentist's equipment but this is on another level :D

BudaFett

Well-Known Hunter
Wow! That's like a one in a million find you've got there! Ever since I started this Fett thing, I began to look for old calculators and dentist's equipment but this is on another level :D
Right?! I went looking for US shelter capes and left with that!

BudaFett

Well-Known Hunter
Yeah I know people will pay a nice price. Right now I’m keeping it but you never know what the future holds especially if I find some missing “found parts” for my Fett build.

intwenothor

Active Hunter
It's an exceptional find; I got mine for £87 in 2010 from eBay and that was a steal, even when overall interest in Star Wars was pretty low. I think yours will clean up nicely, have you plans for it as a lightsaber?

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
NICE! i have come across these every now and then, but never at that awesome price! That was a steal..great find!

Remends me of when i came across the correct scope rings for the ESB blaster.. at the time they were very hard to find and usually sold for around $75 - $100. I found em through a guy on ebay that sold old scopes and rings. He told me...well these are hard to find, so they wont be cheap...i was like i know i know, what do want, and he said $20 LOL ..needless to say i grabbed those instantly!

BudaFett

Well-Known Hunter
Ha! I went back this weekend. Guy was very nice, asked if he's ever come across an MPP but no luck. Knew exactly what flash unit I was talking about. I'll probably swing in now and then to his shop!