2021 Zam Build WIP

In the dressing a gallaxy gallery you can see the gaunts have the wash and in the power of the costumes website you can see some more of it on other parts. Most of the silver if not all had it from what I can tell. The photos from everyones old cameras and the lighting in the areas the costume is displayed in dont help any here. But if you look close you can see the purple wash on most everywhere in some of the close up pics. I had an aha moment when i started noticing it on the less obvious parts.
Thanks! That is helpful.

CB1C82A6-0C92-4C06-A917-24EC7C6E402D.jpeg
8E8DA7C9-D6D9-4283-A08F-2E79FF9CBC53.jpeg

And just like that…she is complete.

TheDorkyDiva
Your costume looks amazing. I looked for you today (We got there about noonish) but sadly, couldn't locate you. Me and my daughter spent a majority of our time on up on the 4th level - just so much cool stuff to see! We did find a bunch of mando's though....
ECCC 2021 - Pic 1.jpg

(The Fett standing next to my daughter is me)

I surprised they didn't make you orange cap your pistol.
1638673268938.png

They made the Deadpool that I got a photo with orange cap his.
Photo Dec 04, 1 52 12 PM.jpg

But good times overall, definitely going again! And once again thank you for letting me know about this!

Best,
-Iron

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back