Who makes the best Mandalorian Bucket?

Thank you for posting this info, as this is the first time I have seen mentioned that the JSIN helmet is based on the Great Ape Studios file by Darren Pattenden. I was planning on trying to get on the next run, so I just want to confirm that this is the case, that it is the GAS pattern. Thanks for any input.

Got this yesterday. This is Sean Gerardi’s Casting of GreatApeStudios’ helmet. The lines are nice and straight and I'm quite impressed with the weathering!As you can see he does use the Alumaluster. I have a Jango that I need to get painted and I wonder if that wouldn't work well on that? I have to look in the Way Back machine files to see what actual paint was used for Jango.

Anyway, Sean can be found on Instagram as @Misriah.Designs.
1595735983276.png

1595736022954.png

1595736083143.png

1595736166858.png

1595736235020.png

1595736863172.png

Well done,

Shawn

Jango had no silver paint on it. It was cold cast. The most equal thing you could use to achieve a cold cast finish is Rub n Buff (antique silver IIRC).

Ahhhh...that rings a bell! I did mini Riddell Jango's back then. Also the two different blues on the bucket as well.
1595783146110.png

Shawn

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back