Who makes the best Mandalorian Bucket?

Also, meant to ask. Did you get the small or the larger size? And do you have a big noggin? My heads about 7 1/2”-3/8” on a hat. And how long from day 1 ordering to arriving at your front door ?

Also, meant to ask. Did you get the small or the larger size? And do you have a big noggin? My heads about 7 1/2”-3/8” on a hat. And how long from day 1 ordering to arriving at your front door ?
I didn't specify which size I wanted so I'm not sure which one I got, probably the smaller of the two. Anyway I'm in the same hat size range and the helmet fits well with room to spare.

I got in on the March preorder, that was March 8. Got the helmet on May 9, so basically two months.

IDK if you've been following the Anovos threads on places like TheRPF or not, but they've stopped delivering in a timely manner on the Mando helmets, a few people are up to 2 months waiting now. I'm already sore at them, I've been waiting for years for my FOTK kit. Anyway, I considered the delivery time to be very fair considering all the things he's making right now and the lengths of time I've had to wait for other custom items.

Last edited:
That’s news to me, I know ANOVOS is a spotty and shady company. Hasbro was true to their promise.
I was being sarcastic, two months is a short time to wait for a quality product. I’ve thought about the ANOVOS a lot simply because it’s the license prop from the series, but I think at the end of the day, spending half and supporting a small business is a better way to go about it. still getting great quality. I could buy two for the price of one!

I just got my helmet from Jsin Props and it cannot be beat for the price and quality. Paint work with the Alumaluster is top notch and the interior padding he installs for the standard bucket is quite nice. Good luck if you do pursue the next preorder!

The ones on his Instagram do look really good. How much do they run?

Pics man...pics!

Plus a link to Jsin Props. Can't find anything about him here.

Shawn

I just got my helmet from Jsin Props and it cannot be beat for the price and quality. Paint work with the Alumaluster is top notch and the interior padding he installs for the standard bucket is quite nice. Good luck if you do pursue the next preorder!

They're $300 + shipping total, he asks for a $100 deposit when you sign up for the preorder.

Pics man...pics!

Plus a link to Jsin Props. Can't find anything about him here.

Shawn
I have not had a chance to take any quality pics yet, but if you look up to post #22 you'll find a link to his instagram page, he's doing everything through there and has a ton of pictures and videos of the helmets.

Do you know the origins of his helmet?

Since you have one, would you take some measurements:
Visor Cutout: Height
Interior: Front to Back/ Left to Right
Overall Height

Why did you pick this one over the others?

Thanks,
Shawn

Well, I didn’t make the jsin preorder list. Said he got 10,000 messages. Oh well. On to the next vendors. Who wants some money? Lol

Yeah, I didn't either. I wasn't exactly sure what to do...so I just messaged him at 12:01 and didn't get a response. I guess I'll just have to try again in July on his next run...

I did the same thing, he replied “check back tomorrow for PayPal info”, so I noticed a timer, sent him a message at the end of the countdown and haven’t gotten a reply, just saw a post he sold out. I’m not gonna try again in two months.

I’m just gonna order from someone else. This is the way

I did the same thing, he replied “check back tomorrow for PayPal info”, so I noticed a timer, sent him a message at the end of the countdown and haven’t gotten a reply, just saw a post he sold out. I’m not gonna try again in two months.

I’m just gonna order from someone else. This is the way

Yeah, I emailed Far Away Creations but it's going to be hard to beat the price of the JSin one...I just wish his preorder system was a bit more clear and structured.

Email Far Away Creations if you want to get on their list. They are making them now.

Ok,
What can anyone tell us about them?

1. How was this sourced for accuracy?
2. Does this come finished or unfinished?
3. If finished, do you do Alumaluster and weathered?
4. Cost for finished and unfinished?
5. Fiberglass and if not, how sturdy are these?

I think that's about it for now.

Shawn

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back