Where do you put your voice amp?

e3kehoe

Hunter
im just curious as to where and how others with full kits and amplifiers have them set up? I used to have mine in one of the pouches but seem weird to have the sound coming out of my crotch LOL.. looking for other ideas..

Funkyred

Hunter
I use the hip pouch but am thnking of changing it and putting a small speaker behind the Abb plate like the original set up.

DeathProof

Active Hunter
I use a wireless setup. That way I can have the amp in my thigh pouch, facing forward. I used to have it wired into my hip pouch, but people couldn't hear me.

e3kehoe

Hunter
I just picked up a bluetooth wireless one. Normally I had one wired to the pouch. I really want to figure out a way to have it in the chest. The amp is so damn thick though. I’m considering disassembling the case and seeing if I can wire the speaker under the chest diamond. Just wondering if anyone has done something like this?

GeekdadX7

Hunter
Im a total newb as far as this stuff goes, but I got acheap bluetooth mic in my helmet, and then went an alternate route. Without the plate on it that rests against your backplate (leaving the jetpack “open”), the jetpack is a big giant echo chamber. I velcrod my amolifier inside of it turned it up about 3/4 of the way and when my voice comes out it’s daaaaamn loud. It has the added benefit of having my voice come from nowhere in particular, just like a big ambient speaker playing in a radius with me in the center. Whether the person was in front, behind, or to the side of me it was still pretty loud. But im a newbie still heh