Pistols Westar-34 MR quality full metal repoductions.

Received mine!!! In two words... A-MAZING!!!!

IJQb4bR.jpg

BvkDwpv.jpg

qqOKw2P.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap, dream grail right there...I've always wanted to input a custom soundboard in some Westar's but there is not enough room.

Yes... even for electronics... I got a bit more room by putting only two AAA batteries... LEDs work very good so (even with a 3w central LED)... I also removed the plastic tube...

I got mine yesterday, and have the first one assembled (left). To the right is the 3D printed one that I modeled up last week.

One interesting comment -- I've only unwrapped one of them so far, but this one had 3 different colored LEDs included. There were 2 blue, 2 green and 2 red. I replaced them all with blue (because I like the look of blue -- I'm being merciful and setting my blasters to stun I guess), but definitely listen to the "check the colors of your LEDs" advice in the build guide and be prepared to swap some out.

I also had a hard time getting the brass tube to fit... not sure what I was doing wrong but it was about 1/8" too long. I trimmed it down rather than fussing about it too much.

48414974_10215131585537248_7388212517924765696_o.jpg

LOL! Sorry not sorry...Like you, I've been waiting a long time for these and had been away...logged in last night and saw they were in a production run and jumped on em. Looks like they'll make more so no worries. :D

This thread is more than 34 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back