Pistols Westar-34 MR quality full metal repoductions.

Received mine!!! In two words... A-MAZING!!!!

IJQb4bR.jpg

BvkDwpv.jpg

qqOKw2P.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap, dream grail right there...I've always wanted to input a custom soundboard in some Westar's but there is not enough room.

Yes... even for electronics... I got a bit more room by putting only two AAA batteries... LEDs work very good so (even with a 3w central LED)... I also removed the plastic tube...

I got mine yesterday, and have the first one assembled (left). To the right is the 3D printed one that I modeled up last week.

One interesting comment -- I've only unwrapped one of them so far, but this one had 3 different colored LEDs included. There were 2 blue, 2 green and 2 red. I replaced them all with blue (because I like the look of blue -- I'm being merciful and setting my blasters to stun I guess), but definitely listen to the "check the colors of your LEDs" advice in the build guide and be prepared to swap some out.

I also had a hard time getting the brass tube to fit... not sure what I was doing wrong but it was about 1/8" too long. I trimmed it down rather than fussing about it too much.

48414974_10215131585537248_7388212517924765696_o.jpg

That 3D print is very impressive. Both are wonderful. The metal ones would look great on display!

LOL! Sorry not sorry...Like you, I've been waiting a long time for these and had been away...logged in last night and saw they were in a production run and jumped on em. Looks like they'll make more so no worries. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back