Various ESB Casts discussion.

As promised. Here are some pictures of the left back panel of the Fett helmet I bought. As you can see there are no sanding marks. Some paint details may be removed but definetly there are no sanding scratches as seen before on this thread on another maker helmet. I still believe the helmet masters MF and WF got were sanded individually instead of being casts of an already sanded master.

I have asked a local metal blacksmith to make me one helmet stand with black steel (exactly the same one as the 626AM studios but for 35$, I might make a sales thread once I get my own if there is enough interest). So I'll take better pictures with a DSLR once I get it and I have some time (my first daughter is expected to be born this monday).

Have a nice day!

View attachment 194530 View attachment 194532
Do you think its a good idea to copy the site owners stand and try and sell it on his site?

As someone not new to the vagaries and idiosyncrasies of the prop world, but new to TDH, just wanted to say that I really appreciated this thread.

My first order of business here is to pursue the best helmet I can, fully informed and in an ethical manner.

Now I just wish I could get one faster, as it seems clear I’ve arrived at the peak of quite a wave and will need to wait my turn.

Special shout out to Art Andrews, who is clearly doing yeoman’s work keeping TDH humming along.

Again, happy to be here and appreciate this thread.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back