Various ESB Casts discussion.

Incorrect. It is not a MF cast. I’m sure by denying this it’s easy to put 2 and 2 together to figure out who it’s from, but as he has been relatively quiet through this whole issue I don’t see any point in dragging him in. I’m not particularly interested in getting stuck into the details as well. You wanted to see the back panel, there it is. That is all.

All the best.
I must have mistaken that for something then. Sorry.

Incorrect. It is not a MF cast. I’m sure by denying this it’s easy to put 2 and 2 together to figure out who it’s from, but as he has been relatively quiet through this whole issue I don’t see any point in dragging him in. I’m not particularly interested in getting stuck into the details as well. You wanted to see the back panel, there it is. That is all.

All the best.

Thank you for the reply. I just wanted to know if it was minute's so I can check for diferences or similarities between both when I get mine. Maybe different clean up was made to the recast masters that were sold to the two recasted helmets sellers, with more or less cleanup to each recasted master. That's what I am most interested right now.

Thank you for the reply. I just wanted to know if it was minute's so I can check for diferences or similarities between both when I get mine. Maybe different clean up was made to the recast masters that were sold to the two recasted helmets sellers, with more or less cleanup to each recasted master. That's what I am most interested right now.
... or it is possible that the two providers did the brush removal themselves.

The recasts from both sellers were cleaned up by the same person. The same person who sold the helmets to both sellers. They will have the same cleanup. That is why you do not see the paint detail that you see in mine in Jackson’s pictures.

The recasts from both sellers were cleaned up by the same person. The same person who sold the helmets to both sellers. They will have the same cleanup. That is why you do not see the paint detail that you see in mine in Jackson’s pictures.

Or maybe they don't because the cleanup could have been made to each recast instead of moulding a new cleaned recast? That would make two diferent recast masters because of the cleanup.

Or maybe they don't because the cleanup could have been made to each recast instead of moulding a new cleaned recast? That would make two diferent recast masters because of the cleanup.

No. It is fact that their helmets came from the same source and both have the same cleanup.

It is fact. You are wrong. You should be used to that by now.

I think such arrogance is not needed in these forums. These are toxic enough without any extras. It's just a stupid big toy for big kids. :rolleyes: I may have been wrong lots of times but I won't just believe everything anyone says just because they feel superior and think they know it all. I'll check what marks a MF cast has on my own, and I'll be posting pictures when I have it. Until then I'm done with the lineage threads. What a toxic community, for God's sake.

Maybe lets move away from the unpleasentries to the topic we've had before... The light areas spotted on RS' G1. Ive made a comparasion. Unfortunately, the resolution in the RS G2 pics is not the best.

Maybe someone more used to looking at casting details can spot something useful?

Unbenannt.PNG

This is what I’ve gathered. Please correct it if it’s wrong...

... so here’s the thing.

The guys that cast the G1s from the ESB Hero mold didn’t have permission to make themselves casts from LFL - maybe from EFX with the condition to not monetize or copy and sell them.

The agreement among them to not let them out of their possession was violated against the permission given to them by Bryan Ono?

Then one of the G1’s got to another member - presumably with the same conditions? Don’t share and don’t make copies.

That G1 was copied and shared as a G2.

Then the next person got a G2 and was probably told the same thing. Don’t share and don’t make copies.

Then the G2 made it to Voldie who was also likely told don’t share and don’t make copies. But, hey he’s Voldie... So, he made a mold and made copies and sold them secretly through people.

The G3 were made and sold to WF and MF among others.

WF and MF both sold raws and cleaned up versions. WF much more discretely than MF.

Just about everyone involved since 2012 had been told to not share and not duplicate and not sell, right?

So why is everyone busting each other’s balls? Everyone is guilty of casting something without the permission of the person it came from. Each violated trust and an agreement to not let these out or to copy them.

I am grateful they are out for everyone to have now, but no one has clean hands in this. Sure, some might look more righteous than others, but everyone is guilty of breaking agreements with the person that gave them their helmet.

So, we have a choice as a Fett community. Do we continue to let this divide us and bicker over it or do we celebrate what we have, stop fighting over it and make the best of it?

Last edited:
The guys that cast the G1s from the ESB Hero mold didn’t have permission to make themselves casts from LFL - maybe from EFX with the condition to not monetize or copy and sell them.

The agreement among them to not let them out of their possession was violated against the permission given to them by Bryan Ono?

Then one of the G1’s got to another member - presumably with the same conditions? Don’t share and don’t make copies.

This unfortunately is all an assumption but your're 100% correct on the course the G3/G4 becoming recasted. If we can prove that there was no agreement then all helmets that come from the hero shouldn't be allowed to be sold here. The recasted helmets are available outside of TDH.

So why is everyone busting each other’s balls? Everyone is guilty of casting something without the permission of the person it came from. Each violated trust and an agreement to not let these out or to copy them.

I am grateful they are out for everyone to have now, but no one has clean hands in this. Sure, some might look more righteous than others, but everyone is guilty of breaking agreements with the person that gave them their helmet.

So, we have a choice as a Fett community. Do we continue to let this divide us and bicker over it or do we celebrate what we have, stop fighting over it and make the best of it?

I believe the divide comes from three reasons:

1) The G1 has rightful "owners" (Dakota/Gino/RS) hence why recasts are not allowed.

2) The Fugly was given permission to be sold here by Dakota and others weren't.

3) When the helmet was introduced for the first time on TDH it was advertised as a 3D scan. Then as a G1. Then the new ROTJ helmet was introduced it was advertised as a fan sculpt.

And personally being lied to and not directly answering questions about product being sold here doesn't sit well to me.

This unfortunately is all an assumption but your're 100% correct on the course the G3/G4 becoming recasted. If we can prove that there was no agreement then all helmets that come from the hero shouldn't be allowed to be sold here. The recasted helmets are available outside of TDH.

I believe the divide comes from three reasons:

1) The G1 has rightful "owners" (Dakota/Gino/RS) hence why recasts are not allowed.

2) The Fugly was given permission to be sold here by Dakota and others weren't.

3) When the helmet was introduced for the first time on TDH it was advertised as a 3D scan. Then as a G1. Then the new ROTJ helmet was introduced it was advertised as a fan sculpt.

And personally being lied to and not directly answering questions about product being sold here doesn't sit well to me.

When the full story comes out, opinion won’t matter. Everyone will know what a lot of people already know Buda and when they read your posts back knowing you knew the whole time too, it will shed a new light on how objective you’re choosing to be.

I’m not here to fight. The fighting is making this place unbearably toxic.

Instead of celebrating the good stuff it’s just non-stop fighting.

When the full story comes out, opinion won’t matter. Everyone will know what a lot of people already know Buda and when they read your posts back knowing you knew the whole time too, it will shed a new light on how objective you’re choosing to be.

I’m not here to fight. The fighting is making this place unbearably toxic.

Instead of celebrating the good stuff it’s just non-stop fighting.

There would be a lot less fighting if people didn't lie and then double down.

Read my posts. If I've said something untrue I'll apologize immediately. I'm here to discuss the two verified G1 helmets not the recasts.

There would be a lot less fighting if people didn't lie and then double down.

Read my posts. If I've said something untrue I'll apologize immediately. I'm here to discuss the two verified G1 helmets not the recasts.

1. So, you are saying that you have personally never been told by anyone credible that the G1 was sold without permission from the person that permitted the G1’s to be made in the first place? Yes or No.

2. So, you are saying that you have personally never been told by anyone credible that the G2 was made and sold without permission from the person that sold it to the maker of the G2’s? Yes or No.

I know you know who else has and has the G1’s Buda. Knowing that you know makes your posts feel super biased because of everything you’re not saying or acknowledging.

No one’s hands are clean in this mess. The sooner it is in the open and everyone just chills out about it, the better. I think we are all collectively appreciative of the leaks. Lets move on to posting positive things.

You are loyal beyond a shadow of a doubt and zealous, but people will decide for themselves if your posts have been objective when they know what you know.

If I may make an observation here: I think the above is a leading cause of contention in all of this because it's not been clearly answered (that I've seen), who gave Dakota or RS the rights to produce a mould of the G1 & sell the G2 helmets that they are now offering? If they're now the "owners" of the G1, do they not need the rights to do so? Or did they make a mould of the G1/sell G2s without permission? I certainly don't know. I'm also not calling either of them out to answer that question, but that lack of clarity seems to be the basis for others to assume that MC/RS have simply recasted the G1 without permission and thus have no leg to stand on when calling out later generation recasts.

1. So, you are saying that you have personally never been told by anyone credible that the G1 was sold without permission from the person that permitted the G1’s to be made in the first place? Yes or No. I only know of one G1 that was actually sold. How people came in possession of other G1 are educated guesses and assumptions.

2. So, you are saying that you have personally never been told by anyone credible that the G2 was made and sold without permission from the person that sold it to the maker of the G2’s? Yes or No. The only thing I know about the G2 is who is responsible for the recasting. Aka Voldemort.

I know you know who else has and has the G1’s Buda. Knowing that you know makes your posts feel super biased because of everything you’re not saying or acknowledging. Look at my comment a few posts up. The only people I can confirm have G1 molds are Gino, RS and Dakota. I would assume there are a few more individuals do as well.

No one’s hands are clean in this mess. The sooner it is in the open and everyone just chills out about it, the better. I think we are all collectively appreciative of the leaks. Lets move on to posting positive things. I agree but once again people have lied about their helmets and those people are defended and don't answer questions directly.

You are loyal beyond a shadow of a doubt and zealous, but people will decide for themselves if your posts have been objective when they know what you know. I am loyal to my friends. No sales thread for the unaltered hero or altered fugly were made until permission was given. All recasts with and without permission are able to be sold outside TDH.

Everything I know and can confirm I have stated clearly. Everything I don't are marked clearly as assumptions.

I’m chill. I personally love debating

1) Yes. RS purchased a G1
2) No. I was told the G2 was recasted by Voldemort.

Happy to answer anything else that I can.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back