Tiny ESB Helmet Earcap Stickers?

batninja

Well-Known Hunter
Is anyone still making these? Not the large, curved stickers, but the tiny arrow and tick marks.

There was someone on the board who made these a couple years ago, but I can't find the thread now. They even made the small 'box' for the left cap that goes on the white U-sticker.

slave1pilot

Well-Known Hunter
I think VashDStampede still makes them.
here's a pic of the ones That I bought from him.
(EDITED FOR PROPER SPELLING- SORRY VASH:eek: )

VASH.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

batninja

Well-Known Hunter
aHA!

I've got some of his other stickers, I didn't realize he made the small ones as well. Thanks!

sithlord23

Well-Known Hunter
yeah I just ordered some from VashDstampede like 2 weeks ago, they showed up in a few days. He also does the ESB jet pack symbols which are nice. Thanks again Vash!

E2K13

Active Hunter
I have acquired all of my decals from Vash!
Excellent quality and incredible assortment.

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
I got some from vash before,but never got the black "U" or the white one...I did a search for him,but he's not listed here or at RPF. "vashstampede" doesn't exist according to the search engine. :confused

Anyone know how to contact him?

Kajitan

Hunter
Not sure myself but an earlier post shows his name as VashDstampede.

DL44 Blaster said:
I got some from vash before,but never got the black "U" or the white one...I did a search for him,but he's not listed here or at RPF. "vashstampede" doesn't exist according to the search engine. :confused

Anyone know how to contact him?

VashDstampede

Active Hunter
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the nice comments:eek:
I'm still around here as well as the RPF. I've been preoccupied trying to finalize the arrangements for my wedding in April as well as trying to raise some funds.
I always check and answer all my PM's so if you need any decals, feel free to PM me.

DL44 Blaster - PM me about those missing decals and I'll send them off ASAP.

Thanks again everyone:D
Ely

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
PM sent

I can't believe I mis-spelled it when it was right in front of my face:lol: I'm such an idiot...................