The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett)

:eek: Thanks again, everybody. I'll be getting back to work on it shortly, and will have pics to post tonight. :)

I used watered-down acrylic colors mixed with gesso for the underpainting, and oil paint for the final colors. I just like to get a good solid underpainting done before I go in with the oils; it helps to fill in the texture of the canvas and get rid of all those pesky little white spots that appear when the paint doesn't go on heavy enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got some work done tonight. Got the platform basically finished - enough so I can move on to the ship, anyway.
progress1wm.jpg

WOW!!! Love how you did the reflections on the platform/catwalk!!! Very nice!! OHHHH....& I love the little buildings in the background!!!! Looks just like the real matte painting for ESB!!!
D

:D

Got started on the ship. Just the basic color pattern for now. I'll get into the nitty-gritty details, as well as better coloring and shading, as soon as this layer of paint stiffens up a bit.
JBFett7wm.jpg

Wow! This is looking really excellent! The backgrounds look like matte paintings! :)
Can't wait to see what you do with the Slave 1 and the armor!

Wow, this is pretty darn cool. I am really impressed that this has come together so well. I know it's been tried before but has never happened but everyone involved has done an awesome job of making this a reality. Way to go everyone!!!

Wow, this is pretty darn cool. I am really impressed that this has come together so well. I know it's been tried before but has never happened but everyone involved has done an awesome job of making this a reality. Way to go everyone!!!

Thanks Mirax...everyone had really come together on this, it's kinda amazing if you really think about it.(y)

Can't wait to see you guys in April:).

JB Project/ Dallas Comic Con Info released!!

I know some of you wanted this info sooner, my apologizes.
Here are some of the details for the Dallas Comic Con April 5th and 6th.

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/Next-Convention.html

More than likely the Jeremy Bulloch presentation will be held at 2PM.(y)

PLEASE READ if you plan to attend:

TDH will also have a booth at the Con, AND I NEED people to help man the table throughout the day and DURING the presentation.:)...Please PM me if you would like to Volunteer. AND YES,PLEASE WEAR YOUR FETT GEAR!!(y)

Hope to see all of you there.:cheers

Thanks again.

ALEX

I know some of you wanted this info sooner, my apologizes.
Here are some of the details for the Dallas Comic Con April 5th and 6th.

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/Next-Convention.html

More than likely the Jeremy Bulloch presentation will be held at 2PM.(y)

PLEASE READ if you plan to attend:

TDH will also have a booth at the Con, AND I NEED people to help man the table throughout the day and DURING the presentation.:)...Please PM me if you would like to Volunteer.​

Hope to see all of you there.:cheers

Thanks again.

ALEX

I'll volunteer to man the booth. . . but not during the presentation! ;)
Maybe if you have 2 people at a time with slightly "overlapping" shifts? Like 11-1, 12:30-2:30, 2-4?
That way you'd need 6 people total. . . something like that maybe.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back