Studio Scale 15” Jet Pack Patterns

Ok i feel like an idiot here..lol...i cant seem to get them to print on 8.5X11. it keeps telling me the size is 20.27X14.33 How do i get these to print out at 8.5X11?

EDIT: ok i got em to print on 8.5X 11 but they seem a tad small. If i make em bigger they get cut off. any suggestions to make em a little bigger without having them get cut off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of them should span multiple pages. Make sure you print at full size (not fit to page or scaled or anything) and you should be good to go.

yea i was doing that, it just seems the pack would be smaller than 16.5", which is what i thought the screen used pack was, and i thought that Alan had updated the templates to that size. If i open the files in photoshop, i can print them at full size, but they still are small. likey still for the 15" pack which is smaller than it should be with the knowledge we now have. also found a few inaccuracies in the depth of the pack looking at the bottom, and going by my reference photos. So im going to try and alter the templates and see what i come up with.

For the record i am in NO WAY knocking what WOF has done for us with these. i just think we have more reference and knowledge now, and can get this even better.

I printed them on sign vinyl when I made mine. Then stuck them to plastic. You could take them to kinkos and get them printed on large format for 10 bucks.

Just a thought.

I think we can all agree we're not here to create something Semi accurate, but as accurate as possible and if DV is only trying to improve on something then good on him. I dont think the trolling is needed.

I'm kind of necro-posting here but....is there any way I might be able to get just the barebones backpack WITHOUT any of the rockets, missiles, and thrusters? I don't really want to print 40-60 pages of paper in super dark ink just for my jetpack, you know?

I'm kind of necro-posting here but....is there any way I might be able to get just the barebones backpack WITHOUT any of the rockets, missiles, and thrusters? I don't really want to print 40-60 pages of paper in super dark ink just for my jetpack, you know?

With most of the printing windows you have the option to select specific pages to print, more exactly at the 'Print Range' section (or similar) you have the 'Pages' box where you have to manually add the desired pages (ex: 1-4-24-53 or 1,4,24,53 depending of the printing properties).

Sorry for necroposting but it's the only place where one may get his answers:
I know it's been asked before but it didn't get answered - how do you make it work on A4 printer? I tried to fit the page and it seems it's 15% smaller as it should be - I'm 184cm/6ft tall and don't want the jetpack to look way too small on me :/

Sorry for necroposting but it's the only place where one may get his answers:
I know it's been asked before but it didn't get answered - how do you make it work on A4 printer? I tried to fit the page and it seems it's 15% smaller as it should be - I'm 184cm/6ft tall and don't want the jetpack to look way too small on me :/

I too have this issue its formatted for american letter size and not A4

I'm about to build a jetpack. As statd in a few other threads, they seem to think the 15" is a bit small. After printing it out it does seem a bit small (and I'm only 5'9.5") Is it true that 16" is a more accurate width?

Hey I know this may seem like a dumb question, but I'm only 13 and I'm not the greatest of these prints. Is there anyone out there who could help me out? If you have any please let me know. Thanks a million.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back