Star Wars Xtra YouTube Docu-Series Featuring Elstree Precision Co Ltd

boba87fett

Active Hunter
Hi everyone,

Check out the trailer for the new YouTube docu-series "Star Wars Xtra" dedicated to the memory of Jeremy Bulloch. It features many behind the scenes stories with original makers, contributors, etc on the Original Trilogy and The Mandalorian. It also includes John and the guys from Elstree Precision Co Ltd as they made the Boba Fett metal ears and gauntlet laser!

I am excited to see the final footage in the series. The behind the scenes photos I've seen over the past several months made it hard enough to wait this long.

- Steven

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.13.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.12.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.13.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.16.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.11.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.12.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.11.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.11.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.13.19 PM.png

Last edited:
A big congrats Steven!, to you, John and the team at Elstree. Again I can’t say this enough, it’s been a emotional year for us fett fans, highs and lows. Hopefully 2021 we can both financially and emotionally recover from all this lol. Fett love lives on!.

New short video update featuring the guys from Elstree Precision discussing their role in the Original Trilogy and footage of them making their metal ears and gauntlet lasers!

Much more to come.

Check out this clip from David Whiteley’s 2nd Weekly Edition of Star Wars Xtra on YouTube.

Elstree Precision will be giving away one of their continuation edition Boba Fett left gauntlet lasers, so stay tuned!

More to come soon from SWX when they release David’s third SW Documentary: “Building Boba Fett - The Original Mandalorian.”

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back