Elstree Precision Co Ltd Borden Project

Round 2 of the Elstree brass plated bordens are going through final inspection! Sales thread will go up once I received them.

1600467755553.png

I just wanted to chime in here. I appreciate you taking this project on. Even though I’m not receiving a pair of these ears, which I think is a really cool project.
Ears from the same maker as the original IS pretty dang cool. I would say for me it would definitely add a great deal of nostalgia that Is just dang neat to think about. I love old **** personally, it’s just adds a awesome cool factor to whichever helmets these end up on.
Nice job managing through this. Look forward too seeing them arrive in the states.
Thanks!
Shane

I just wanted to chime in here. I appreciate you taking this project on. Even though I’m not receiving a pair of these ears, which I think is a really cool project.
Ears from the same maker as the original IS pretty dang cool. I would say for me it would definitely add a great deal of nostalgia that Is just dang neat to think about. I love old **** personally, it’s just adds a awesome cool factor to whichever helmets these end up on.
Nice job managing through this. Look forward too seeing them arrive in the states.
Thanks!
Shane

Thanks Shane!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back