Elstree Precision Co Ltd Borden Project

boba87fett

Active Hunter
Bordens received. Will be photographing them all to document this project since they are all slightly different. Will post photos after I take them.

5A53DAA7-0867-4B5B-B5AA-CAE05EBA13E8.jpeg

boba87fett

Active Hunter
Do I use it or frame it, that is the question ???????

I would recommend framing this one and using one from the next order to use.

I am in talks with John to order 20-40 more because the first 20 have all already been purchased before I could even make a public for sale thread!

I have been doing my best to keep the interest list recorded accurately and apologize in advance if I left anyone out.

I will be messaging people privately in the next couple days to confirm their order with shipping early next week.

Hoping for a second wave sometime in July.

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I would recommend framing this one and using one from the next order to use.

I am in talks with John to order 20-40 more because the first 20 have all already been purchased before I could even make a public for sale thread!

I have been doing my best to keep the interest list recorded accurately and apologize in advance if I left anyone out.

I will be messaging people privately in the next couple days to confirm their order with shipping early next week.

Hoping for a second wave sometime in July.
Hmmmmm........ If I only knew somewhere to purchase a screen accurate cast to fit one too??????

boba87fett

Active Hunter
Hi everyone,

90% of the bordens are packed up and ready to be taken to the post office. I have to fill out the paperwork on the international ones. Hoping to do it this Friday or next Monday. My wife’s aunt passed away and I had to devote some time to the family. I appreciate your understanding!

- Steven

droidbait

Active Hunter