Elstree Precision Co Ltd Borden Project

Bordens received. Will be photographing them all to document this project since they are all slightly different. Will post photos after I take them.

5A53DAA7-0867-4B5B-B5AA-CAE05EBA13E8.jpeg

Do I use it or frame it, that is the question ???????

I would recommend framing this one and using one from the next order to use.

I am in talks with John to order 20-40 more because the first 20 have all already been purchased before I could even make a public for sale thread!

I have been doing my best to keep the interest list recorded accurately and apologize in advance if I left anyone out.

I will be messaging people privately in the next couple days to confirm their order with shipping early next week.

Hoping for a second wave sometime in July.

I would recommend framing this one and using one from the next order to use.

I am in talks with John to order 20-40 more because the first 20 have all already been purchased before I could even make a public for sale thread!

I have been doing my best to keep the interest list recorded accurately and apologize in advance if I left anyone out.

I will be messaging people privately in the next couple days to confirm their order with shipping early next week.

Hoping for a second wave sometime in July.
Hmmmmm........ If I only knew somewhere to purchase a screen accurate cast to fit one too??????

Hi everyone,

90% of the bordens are packed up and ready to be taken to the post office. I have to fill out the paperwork on the international ones. Hoping to do it this Friday or next Monday. My wife’s aunt passed away and I had to devote some time to the family. I appreciate your understanding!

- Steven

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back