Soft parts pattern

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited:
I too would like to know. The reviews seemed pretty positive, but other than a few modifications from a normal flight suit I need justification to get it since I can look up regular flight suit patterns for free

I too would like to know. The reviews seemed pretty positive, but other than a few modifications from a normal flight suit I need justification to get it since I can look up regular flight suit patterns for free
It's more than the flightsuit, I'm pretty sure it has patterns for every piece of soft armor.

I actually own that pattern. It’s pretty easy to follow the instructions, it list all the colors and types of materials you’ll need. Patterns include the flight suit, inner vest, outer vest, and cape.

Attachments

• 59CB09AA-C337-467E-AD3E-ADAF501F9DF6.jpeg
    59CB09AA-C337-467E-AD3E-ADAF501F9DF6.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 8,517
  • 50A51BAA-2F5F-483F-A6C7-76E12B13FA1F.jpeg
    50A51BAA-2F5F-483F-A6C7-76E12B13FA1F.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 1,763
  • 0AE636AB-5F72-4429-A19C-692A86F84CCE.jpeg
    0AE636AB-5F72-4429-A19C-692A86F84CCE.jpeg
    264.3 KB · Views: 2,052
I actually own that pattern. It’s pretty easy to follow the instructions, it list all the colors and types of materials you’ll need. Patterns include the flight suit, inner vest, outer vest, and cape.
these are pics of your costume parts, or are they stock photos? how accurate is the finished product if the instructions are properly followed? have you compared it to reference photos?

these are pics of your costume parts, or are they stock photos? how accurate is the finished product if the instructions are properly followed? have you compared it to reference photos?
Those are the pics from the instructions. I Just bought the patterns about a week ago and haven’t built made the costume yet.

I'm the maker of the pattern, so feel free to ask me anything if you have additional questions (Although i would be biased in answering how detailed and accurate they are :cautious:!)

There are many members in the Facebook groups dedicated to the Mandalorian costuming who have previously bought and completed soft parts using our patterns. I can

I'm the maker of the pattern, so feel free to ask me anything if you have additional questions (Although i would be biased in answering how detailed and accurate they are :cautious:!)

There are many members in the Facebook groups dedicated to the Mandalorian costuming who have previously bought and completed soft parts using our patterns. I can
Is there an ETA on when it will be available again? I noticed you've sold out.

Where did you get the pattern ?? What company does it ?

I bought the pattern but I haven't done anything with it yet, you guys keep me busy with other stuff, lol.

I'm working off this pattern right now! I've only mocked up the flight suit top so far, but it goes together well, with great instructions and i was able to easily alter it to get a good fit even tho i'm only 5'5" and 140 lbs.

If you have experience sewing with patterns you shouldn't have any issues.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back