Bo Katan WIP

Sirhc

New Hunter
Hello Folks, I’ve learned a lot from this forum so I thought I would show my work and list my sources in case it helps anyone. I’m pretty much done with this one but I have a few outstanding issues. I’m sort of at a loss how to attach the chest plate and backpack. Any suggestions?

A627E224-26B8-4B8A-AE65-E6CC59E6615C.jpeg

Helmet: Hasbro Black Series
Red Wig: Amazon
Headband: Walmart (it’s too small but oh well)
Collar, knee, cod, shin, shoe armor: neoprene with htv iron on
Chest Plate: EVA foam (ignore the seams, I am)
Holsters: Foam and neoprene
Gauntlets: Neoprene, foam, and 3d prints (scaled down 75% from mando files off thingaverse)
Shoes: amazon basics combat boots
Soft parts are pretty much from the local sports big box (added blue trim to arms of top shirt)
Belt: brown stretchy belt with darker brown elastic layered, eva foam buckle, serbian army ammo poiches
Sholuder armor: worbla with night own cut from vinyl on cricket
Jetpack: Disney boba fett jetpack repainted
Paints are all craft store brand brushed silver, navy blue mixed with grey, burnt sienna, black, gold

Patterns are mostly just eyeballed, the chestplate pattern came from etsy

Not going for screen accurate. It’s probably closest to Season 7 of the clone wars.

Still working on my daughter’s Sabine Wren. I will probably start a thread with that one soon.

We suited things up for the first time today. Still having significant attachment challenges. We’ll get it working 100% but I'm pretty happy with it.

IMG_3193.png

I think this looks great. I’d like to see how it looks once you are all suited up. Thinking about doing one of these builds for my wife.
Thank you, it was a ton of fun to make. My wife is a good sport. My goal was to make something that she could wear without it being horribly uncomfortable. The neoprene is flexible and light so it works really well.

Thank you, it was a ton of fun to make. My wife is a good sport. My goal was to make something that she could wear without it being horribly uncomfortable. The neoprene is flexible and light so it works really well.
Here are a few more shots

Attachments

• CB2871E3-FE25-4E18-8076-174713D7B4F0.jpeg
    CB2871E3-FE25-4E18-8076-174713D7B4F0.jpeg
    896.1 KB · Views: 135
  • AF328DF5-B19A-4071-98F9-CCE36FFEDF15.jpeg
    AF328DF5-B19A-4071-98F9-CCE36FFEDF15.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back