SLAVE 1, 1/6 SCALE BUILD

The windshield is done and fitted so that brings the build to an end really. I still have to put her on wheels and transport her. I work in a boatyard, on a little Island in the middle of the river Thames in London, so she will have to go by boat to a slipway to load onto a lorry...and then on to Germany. NON trivial! I will wheel her outside and get some decent pix with my DSLR before she departs for her new home.

View attachment 194410
View attachment 194411
Cant wait for the pictures! And I hope she has a safe journey to her new home! Beautiful work of art man.

Here's a few pics with the Slave driver himself...
CPWhPlGl.jpg

yHq48IFl.jpg

NTHcu6Il.jpg

Absolutely insane! Cant wait to see updates. Is the base "egg" shape narrower than the "real" thing or is it just the camera angle playing tricks?

GEEK1138
That is crazy amazing work! Simply outstanding. (y)

Question: Hypothetically, if I won the Lottery and offered to fly you out here to the states to build a 1:1 version for me and paid you $10,000,000 (US) to do it.....would you?

:lol:

-Iron

Absolutely insane! Cant wait to see updates. Is the base "egg" shape narrower than the "real" thing or is it just the camera angle playing tricks?
The build is based on extensive scans and photogrammetry of the studio scale model so I believe it to be accurate

GEEK1138
That is crazy amazing work! Simply outstanding. (y)

Question: Hypothetically, if I won the Lottery and offered to fly you out here to the states to build a 1:1 version for me and paid you $10,000,000 (US) to do it.....would you?

:lol:

-Iron

There's very little I wouldn't do for $10 million o_O

Wow Geek1138 I had to make an account here just to compliment you, this is the most impressive custom build I've ever seen. We need to get you in touch with Hot Toys so your 1/6th Slave One can be displayed with their 1/6th Millenium Falcon. Though your ship makes theirs look tiny.

Attachments

• Hot-Toys-Millennium-Falcon-1-1.jpg
    Hot-Toys-Millennium-Falcon-1-1.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 366
No way on earth I could give that thing up. First I would live in it and then find a way to build it around a vehicle to drive daily.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back