The many "Slave" ships of Boba Fett

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Fett's!
We all know Boba's main ship was his "Slave I" a Firespray-31-Class Patrol and Attack Craft (as per Wookieepedia). I'm sure many of you know that he also had a "Slave II" as part of the expanded universe. For the Uber Boba Fett fans out there, I was just curious how many "Slave" ships he actually had? Upon my little research and with the help of Wookieepedia I see that he had I, II, III & IV. Does anyone know, did he had a "V"?
1659331833264.png

I ask because I'd like to give that designation to my newly minted transport. I've been eyeing one of these up since about 2008. The name of the craft...."Mokai". It is gasoline, jet-powered Kayak!

Here is a quick 1 min video if you wanted to check out its capabilities....

I bought this mainly for exploration around my Washington State Lakes and Rivers. Additionally, I'm an avid fly fisherman too, so it'd also be used for that! This watercraft will run you about $6100 (With Shipping) - just about as much as my ROTJ Boba Fett Costume - hahaha! I love the fact that it is modular and when collapsed it fit with no problem in my SUV. It's only 6 bolts to have this thing fully assembled and put together. Also, kind of a side bonus is that it is Olive Drab. So I thought to give it the Dark Red ROTJ Mythosaur, Family Crest and Fire Orange Killstripes paint job on the hull. AND.....again, give it the designation of "Slave V". But if Slave V is taken, then go the next step up! Hahaha!

Here's few pics of my Mokai....
1 - Got it loaded.jpg

Photo Jul 12, 11 47 34 AM.jpg

2 - Fun Begins.jpg

-Iron

Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back