SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS

Here's my design for the movie poster!
Seven_Jedi_Movie_Poster_by_Studio_Fett.jpg

Thanks for looking,
G-Fett

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all your builds and your stuff has great realistic feel to it but as a horror fan I shudder at seeing a JASON mask defiled. LOL!

The poster is great, too. The lensflares and spatters really add to the Struzan Prequel-style.

I love all your builds and your stuff has great realistic feel to it but as a horror fan I shudder at seeing a JASON mask defiled. LOL!

The poster is great, too. The lensflares and spatters really add to the Struzan Prequel-style.

Im sorry but I thought JASON X defiled the series by bringing it into space.

WIPs updates
DSC04791.jpg

marauder terrorist
DSC04914.jpg

DSC04869.jpg

DSC04871.jpg

DSC04876.jpg

shout out to the road warrior gaunlets, only this time its a bowcaster gauntlet
DSC04909.jpg

DSC04917.jpg

DSC04921.jpg

gunslinger blaster pistol WIP

I agree.

Nice update. How much greenscreen work are you guys doin, or is it gonna be mostly real set/scene work?

minimal green-screen work, i like the idea of real things, props and set pieces, but there is some greenscreening for various cloning scenes and some matte paintings backdrops.

DSC05250.jpg

scubatrooper gauntler WIP
DSC05253.jpg

DSC05255.jpg

Radiant VII Marauder pirate Starship reboot rear engine assembly
DSC05256.jpg

original
DSC05260.jpg

painted
DSC05262.jpg

rocket launchers frenched in
DSC05267.jpg

DSC05269.jpg
DSC05270.jpg

battle damage
DSC05266.jpg
DSC05271.jpg

wit arm ball socket
DSC05263.jpg

Torso arms WIP battle damage
DSC05258.jpg

Starship cockpit pilot chair base

Wow Nice work guys. I am in consideration for two jobs on the big island. If I get the job and once I get settled over there would be real cool to troop with you all there. Some amazing blaster and mando creations from scratch. Thats the way to do it. Get the dollar general specials and cut here add there a few trips to the hard ware store and army surplus and bam you got a an amazing work of art. Keep up the awesome work.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back