Sci-Fire Fett Rifle

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
Woo! Got my RotJ EE-3 today. It is a thing of beauty. I had an event to troop tonight, so the gun came out totally unweathered. This is it straight out of the box. Sorry for the low quality pics... getting a canon rebel xt into my pocket just didn't work out so well. ;)

normal_CIMG0055%7E0.JPG

normal_CIMG0056.JPG

Icedevil

Active Hunter
damn, I think ours were shipped out roughly the same time, so I should probably get mine tomorrow. By the way... nice :)

Andy

Active Hunter
LOL. No blaster for you.:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's quite a spiffy blaster bro, very impressive stuff straight out of the box.:)

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
slave1pilot said:
How do you get one of those things?;)
That's the sweetest EE-3 I've ever seen.:lol:

And then there are some of us who actually don't have them.

Nice work on the kits guys and its cool to finally see them in action

-=QuinN!

postmortem01

Active Hunter
Jeez. These took a while to get there. Shipping must be a little slow still after the holidays. I'm glad you guys like them. If you haven't received them, you should within a day or two. UPS ground is 5 to 10 working days.

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
postmortem01 said:
Jeez. These took a while to get there. Shipping must be a little slow still after the holidays. I'm glad you guys like them. If you haven't received them, you should within a day or two. UPS ground is 5 to 10 working days.

the timing seemed reasonable to me. and like is an understatement! i spent the night in a photo booth taking pictures with people and for the first time wasn't afraid to let them hold my gun ;)

MARROW SUN

Active Hunter
I don't know.... they look OK.. I guess. Maybe if you took a little more time on the R&D side of things you might have gotten it right?! Then again it might just be "the help" :D

slavefive

Active Hunter
MARROW SUN said:
I don't know.... they look OK.. I guess. Maybe if you took a little more time on the R&D side of things you might have gotten it right?! Then again it might just be "the help" :D

...didnt know that you were here making them!!! :lol:

...perhaps someday you will get your MS paintjobs to look halfway decent ;)

Laters
Lewis :cheers

PS Thanks again for the keyholes...beautiful pull btw...

Got Maul

Well-Known Hunter
MARROW SUN said:

from the smilie...that's a joke right ?