ROTJ WIP

And here is everything together. I'm hoping to get approved soon. Anyone see anything I missed that needs fixed?
NwzM1RY.jpg

nvB9S24.jpg

sQRdpc0.jpg

f4iJe0Z.jpg

zENldST.jpg

You are doing hero not se correct? What did you use as reference to paint and weather the gauntlets? They look like the MOM damage which I believe is SE

I could be wrong

But the color in the cape looks off, should be olive green?

The return edges on your shoulder bells need to
be trimmed and rolled down. You can steel see the flashing of the plastic on yours

I agree Chris, unless there's something going on with the lighting, the cape color does look off.
As you mentioned, you should only see the turned down part on the edges of the shoulder bells.
It's an easy fix ! Most of your weathering on the soft parts is looking good, you need to weather up the gloves they are to clean. Everything else needs to be weathered....
Fett was battle worn, torn, rough, ready and dirty from the fight !

Last edited:
Chris4321 hvacdon , I appreciate the feed back. I noticed the same thing with the cape but it’s definitely the lighting. As for the shoulder bells, I will be trimming the edges to the rolled down part. Again, thanks for the feedback.

MasterBlaster23 I wrapped up my build a few weeks ago. Made some very minor adjustments and calling it good. I took it for a test troop a few weeks ago and everything held up great. I really got to put it on display over this weekend at Planet ComicCon here in Kansas City and it was very well received.

Here are a few photos from Planet ComicCon
51L8LeU.jpg

aR5TQ3h.jpg

c2UnsTw.jpg

v4xavD1.jpg

wRmU1mo.jpg

Did you use black for the upper cheeks? I believe it should be a very dark royal blue brother.
I used a navy blue misted very generously with flat black. In pictures and from a distance it always looks just black. But when you get close enough you can see the navy blue.

Which rattle can colors did you use for the helmet. I have an idea of which ones to use just wanted to verify with someone who has already done it...very awesome build by the way I can't wait to start mine!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back